• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

I found the Cloudwater x Modern Times stuff a bit meh unfortunately. I preferred the Garage and Pilcrow stuff.

The DDH Double Mango Lassi is tremendous.

Holy shit Booz. Hell of a selection there. The Sur Motueka is amazing.

Honest Brews emails got me again, they’ve got a brilliant selection at the moment. I love the Sur series, Sur Sorachi is my favourite out of that lot.

I found the Cloudwater x Modern Times stuff a bit meh unfortunately. I preferred the Garage and Pilcrow stuff.

The DDH Double Mango Lassi is tremendous.

Garage More Green is probably the best DIPA I’ve had this year, I was seriously impressed with that. And there was no way I wasn’t going to order the Mango Lassi, love the stuff.

More Green is superb. I was lucky enough to visit Garage Brew Co's tap in September and had it fresh on tap.

Want to put a box of beer together for part of my Sons Christmas gift. 12-15 bottles/cans.

He is an IPA fan more than anything, so stuff around that style with maybe a couple of curve balls. So chuck us some suggestions (ideally ones that I can get from one place online because I am a lazy bastard)

Sooooo much choice in that area. Best you give us a budget to work to. IPAs can cost anything from £2 to £7.50 a can/bottle.

Bascially Boozad's last post should see you right, but probably cost a small fortune ;)

Sooooo much choice in that area. Best you give us a budget to work to. IPAs can cost anything from £2 to £7.50 a can/bottle.
Average it at around £4.50 per can/bottle.

In terms of budget, £50 will get you free delivery at HonestBrew.

Average it at around £4.50 per can/bottle.

Cool. I reckon a mix of regular "core range" beers that are readily available all year around and one off specials and collabs that are up there as some of the best in the country.

In terms of budget, £50 will get you free delivery at HonestBrew.

It's Kenny. Once you've compiled the list of IPAs, fill the rest of the box with Camden Hells for the free delivery...

It's Kenny. Once you've compiled the list of IPAs, fill the rest of the box with Camden Hells for the free delivery...
The obvious tactic and one I will be doing...especially if its the IHL they have in stock.

Kernel - Mosaic IPA 6.9% - £3.19
Kernel - IPA Nelson Sauvin 6.9% - £3.19
CORE RANGE - Beavertown - Lupuloid IPA 6.7% - £2.69
CORE RANGE - Boundary - Forever Ago - IPA 6% - £2.69
CORE RANGE -Wylam - Jakehead IPA 6.3% - £3.19
CORE RANGE - Siren - Soundwave - IPA 5.6% - £2.79
CORE RANGE - Moor - Illusion - Black IPA 4.5% - £2.49
CORE RANGE - Wild Horse - Red Rye IPA 6% - £2.59
CORE RANGE - Northern Monk Heathen IPA 7.2% - £3.59
SEASONAL RELEASE - Northern Monk Mango Lassi Heathen IPA 7.2% - £4.49
SPECIAL ONE OFF - Northern Monk - Patrons Project 4.03 DDH Double Mango Lassi IPA 8.7% - £6.29
SPECIAL ONE OFF - Burning Sky - Pretty Mess IPA 7% - £2.69
SPECIAL ONE OFF - Wylam - Sweetleaf IPA 7.4% - £4.39
SEASONAL RELEASE - Cloudwater Amber Ale Enigma 4.8% - £3.69
WILD CARD - To Øl - Sur Motueka Dry Hopped Sour 6% - £5.39

TOTAL = £53.25

THe Kernel don't really have a core range or seasonal, they just make whatever they have run out off with whatever hops they have in stock. But they always have IPA available, so in that sense it's core range. Having those two gives you an idea of what those particular hops bring to the party. And Kernel reliably make some of the best IPA in the country,

You have a nice Northern Monk trilogy of beers there. The core Heathen IPA, the mango variation and then the double dry hopped amped up version of that variation.

I've not included the latest Cloudwater collab IPAs simply because they are releasing soooo many of them at the moment I have lost track of what's what. I imagine you can pick any of the ones in Boozad's post and they'd be top drawer.

Any of us could have a crack at this and come up with totally different orders, tbh!

That's all from honestbrew btw.

For clarification as I know some are finding it hard to spot humour ....that was a joke.

Cheers for the list Will.

Honest Brew. Finally I get an answer as to where Booz ordered from? :D

Back