• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

Boundary Push & Pull Eukanot Huell Melon - 5.5% IPA. Easily the best of the P&P series I've tried, full of autumnal fruits and tartness. Brilliant.

Where do you order those from Booz?

I tried a few others last night like Guinness ale, Spitfire golden ale. Not so keen on those. Bit plain really

Carlsberg's Shed Head. Brewed in Sweden and imported. Supposed to be an APA. Had flavour but not one I'd go back to as it had an artificial kind of taste.

Last night's tipples:

tKVARBbuDfZF-3CIal9mSOAVO1YRt6SEOfqPbS4wGDCu4Pbmx_TaNyjbTUXClB0UoKo2JzU-BzGYZtSBYMOpUs4_pAQsPoHXRCLt4s8rirVXq72x4eO8mhkFa5TkydqHvueNSBREAMK5oSn75auWoTXV7Ywd-KN4DZFV2DsvHWr41TGqwQ3iXPZjqGhBG2uAzKoaw0cSxLuXpbZsJGD8Xs4D61CwwBBOlATzVvITYtmHCNpGw7KC0KqMsPG2hTe7rJicu3gwMg1tQ00fFrHj-ilVNNaK1IK_aQH_I6qwN3-oRaH7NwrvdLoNJi0XmjPAaOJWNLvcprhDgUtdtLIWXx4ml_9eTND-4ggvYLt1-VJ-3FSha6T3t34mu9chrVDiC3FZXasD83AHnOZKIzbA0WruV3wul6_VkXc6v6jw03Cn6EAwQGO6IaIgA7rHQFSvP2hphF3PmNRJRY-aRaqMTnmaeUrFtKDRLOaFRNwd4gXnyFYXk21H0GzOrrvcNeR4OvTNyOrUhquE0C1x3N_s7iDYP3PauVJ6rkwMP0Qz3y7OnHKB1D2Moyzqszs43E0rxnq_Z7Qx_lrPV-Q3eXWCZ6E5saSLv3P3sJszA29vLhVqLnkkge2SM7YjLrGyPGMnSJe39z3JBEmOzDp1AVrmOE1AP2YA95Y1SpwT=s629-no

All of them marvellous.

That would change my view on how I feel about supermarkets.

Thoughts on Bad Co brewing - Boston Tea Party? 5.8 % hazy New England IPA which I got from Morrison's of all places.

Not had it before, but the couple of beers I have had from Bad Co have been pretty good.

Visited a pub in York last year which had a good selection of Bad Co beers. Just looked and they are based that way.

Missed these the first time round so chuffed to land a set today.

1509957869Hellomynameisallnine1of1.jpg

This seems like a really good idea - http://goodbeerhunting.com/sightlin...-brewery-investment-fund-with-verdant-brewing

Basically Honest Brew are giving independent breweries (starting with Verdant) a bunch of cash for new equipment to increase capacity. The brewery then pays that money back in beer, which Honest Brew then sell in their online store.

Maybe time to look into that Honest Brew Bank scheme.....

Mini-haul from the Wine Seller. Been after Tasty Juice for ages! Soooo much choice in there now. Genuinely brilliant bottle shop.
090dd0f21f83e472fb6b8fed5f87630f.jpg

Need to start thinking about Xmas beers. Need a few Imperial Stouts, Quads & Dubbels.

Need to start thinking about Xmas beers. Need a few Imperial Stouts, Quads & Dubbels.

Yeah, me too. Spotted a few of the Belgian Christmas beers on the shelves in The Wine Seller yesterday. Currently looking for a good beer to have with the roast turkey. Hoping that Farmhouse Hitchhiker will hit the spot. It's a NZ hopped saison infused with lime zest and Sauvignon blanc oak chips.

Also, Adnams have got a few good mini-kegs on their site. Annoyingly you have to buy them in packs of 2 of the same keg. A mix and match would be loads better. But 5 litres of Easy IPA, Mosaic Pale or Dry Hopped Lager should see me through the festive period very nicely. https://cellarandkitchen.adnams.co.uk/catalog/category/mini-casks

Back