• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

Was in there yesterday as well although had a Northern Monk Heathen and Brewgooder Clean Water Lager.

Should have made yourself known (or maybe I should)

Always good to meet another TWF devotee - we need some sort of badge to recognise each other :icon_biggrin:

Great to be back (for a limited time) in the UK.

Finback Another 6.3% IPA

Magic Rock x Modern Timequake 4.5% Session IPA

Finback x Alefarm Whale Farm 8% DIPA

Finback Origin 8.2% DIPA.

Finback ALL CAPS 6.4% IPA
2a42573ab596252d695f4b162131250e.jpg
e89aadcf032a5213d3258783b4eccfb7.jpg
c6eab277778ff9d403aef86f528d2164.jpg
42849845e8fec3d698ab84b832d26d23.jpg
56a00d5689673d4d7e850c25c524dcf9.jpg

What are people's thoughts on Wolverhampton's own Bank's Amber Bitter?

I mean, in and amongst the superb variety that the craft beer market has to offer, I always find it difficult to turn down 2-3 bottles of Bank's Amber whenever I'm in my local Tesco - for 90p a bottle!

I actually don't mind it as a drink and at that price it's ridiculous to ignore.

What are people's thoughts on Wolverhampton's own Bank's Amber Bitter?

I mean, in and amongst the superb variety that the craft beer market has to offer, I always find it difficult to turn down 2-3 bottles of Bank's Amber whenever I'm in my local Tesco - for 90p a bottle!

I actually don't mind it as a drink and at that price it's ridiculous to ignore.

I have had it before and it is decent enough.

Cloudwater x Dry and Bitter Mobile Speaker 8% DIPA. I know it might not be to everyone's taste ........
8ebbf78666ce1ec25e252360dc443bcd.jpg

Should have made yourself known (or maybe I should)

Always good to meet another TWF devotee - we need some sort of badge to recognise each other :icon_biggrin:

Maybe we should have a TWF first day of school style namebadge system for away days. Did you go to the one over the road from the Brewdog bar? Was decent enough in there as well.

Indeed it is. Thoughts on it?

Never really been able to drink it as it always gave me a headache a few hours after having a pint. What I would day is that I'd rather have 1 can of £1.80 Stone Go To IPA than 2 90p bottles of Banks's Bitter. Volume drinking isn't what I do anymore.

Maybe we should have a TWF first day of school style namebadge system for away days. Did you go to the one over the road from the Brewdog bar? Was decent enough in there as well.

Looked at that, but didn't go in as was waiting for others (from on here) who were delayed - so only one after they arrived before we went up to the game

Never really been able to drink it as it always gave me a headache a few hours after having a pint. What I would day is that I'd rather have 1 can of £1.80 Stone Go To IPA than 2 90p bottles of Banks's Bitter. Volume drinking isn't what I do anymore.

Oh same here, mate. But if it's good quality AND good price, seems a pretty obvious choice to me.

Banks's isn't too bad a drink all in all. Prefer their mild though.

Langers however rates them below Doombar...

Boundary Screwball IPA. Absolutely banging, bursting with really juicy fruit sweetness with a quality bitter finish. Get some.

Back