• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

Helps if you have the ability to pour stuff out of a can, like.

Helps if I have a glass bigger than fucking thimble....but my pouring is pretty shit. This bar work is piss easy these days, get the customer to sort their own drink out..pfffttt

That one in the blue can (whatever it was) looked alright. You never know, I might get on this bandwagon one day.

Tiny Rebel - Cali

Enjoyed that one...and I managed to pour it ok. So all good

I knew you'd all come in handy for something one day ;)

Humuloid was superb. Really hope they make more of that shiz. I like Lupuloid too. Just a top class juicy IPA.
Also, Spresso is still one of my favourites.

Just had a Stella Artois and I wasn't immediately repulsed by the drink's taste. Concerned.

Last edited:
New batch of Humuloid being released on Saturday :D

All I've drank is Elvis Juice since I tried it :icon_lol:

Also like the Punk. Only tried Brewdog bottles so far, I'll branch out at some point!

Realised yesterday that there's a Brewdog pub in Shepherds Bush. Looking forward to trying something new from them in there tomorrow.

I'll have a look. Only been getting mine in Tesco any way

I wasn't over struck on Mr President as I found it too sweet with an overly alcoholic taste. I think there are much better DIPA's out there you can buy.

Elvis Juice is ace and I like that style. I would recommend the Tiny Rebel Clwb Tropicana which is even better IMO.

Anywhere I can buy that other than online?

Going to try that and some of the Vocation ones Booz suggested from Asda/Tesco.

I wasn't over struck on Mr President as I found it too sweet with an overly alcoholic taste. I think there are much better DIPA's out there you can buy.

Elvis Juice is ace and I like that style. I would recommend the Tiny Rebel Clwb Tropicana which is even better IMO.
I wasn't impressed with Mr President either. Nothing outstanding.

Beavertown Dame Melba Phantom. Peach & Raspberry Berliner Weisse.

First beer I've had all week and not sitting well with me at all.

Mr. President is a decent enough drink in my opinion. I have certainly had worse beers.

Just enjoying a Faith. It was a bit lively pouring - is that normal?

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Back