• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

You've inspired me (plus I won a £150 acca yesterday).

Modern Times - Blazing World
Modern Times - Lomaland
Modern Times - Black House
Modern Times - Fortunate Islands
Brewdog - Cocoa Psycho
Brewdog - Hazy Jane
Wild Beer - Jambo
Wild Beer - Tepache
Buxton - Red Wolf
Haand - Drofen Gose
Pressure Drop - Wallbanger
Pirate Life - Mosaic
Stillwater - Super Hop
Stillwater - Insetto
Whiplash - Drone Logic
Lost & Grounded - Apophenia
Alesmith - Speedway Stout
Wild Beer - Wild Goose Chase
Haand - Handkrik
Brewdog - AB:22

Banging order Sam.

Only tried Hazy Jane off that list :(

What are you looking forward to drinking the most?

Only tried Hazy Jane off that list :(

What are you looking forward to drinking the most?

Stillwater - Super Hop. I've had a couple of cans of their DIPA 'The Cloud' and it's one of the best beers I've had this year. Hopefully this one is similar. I gave AikiWolf a can of The Cloud on the train down to the Brentford game and he was raving about it.

Oh, and the Speedway. I've had it before and it's fucking incredible.

Yeah Booz my beer choices are a bit boring I know! Thanks to my colitis I can't drink much nowadays or try new stuff so stick to what I know I like.

Got 8 tins of Slot Machine from Sainsburys on Friday. That's my sort of drink.

I went through a phase of loving rye IPAs and bollocked loads of 8 Ball, must have been too much as I’ve gone off them again now.

Yeah Booz my beer choices are a bit boring I know! Thanks to my colitis I can't drink much nowadays or try new stuff so stick to what I know I like.

Similarly, my preferred beers are too boring for the experts on here, which is a shame because surely if someone likes a certain drink then that is the most important thing

Similarly, my preferred beers are too boring for the experts on here, which is a shame because surely if someone likes a certain drink then that is the most important thing

Did you miss the post where Boozad said he was joking?

Had a Dead & Berried yesterday as well, wasn’t overly impressed but it was OK. Clwb Tropicana and Pulp are fucking ace.

Had a Dead & Berried yesterday as well, wasn’t overly impressed but it was OK. Clwb Tropicana and Pulp are fucking ace.
Tried Dead and Berried on Friday. Pretty much underwhelmed tbh.

Tried Dead and Berried on Friday. Pretty much underwhelmed tbh.

I can’t remember the last Beavertown brew that I thought was top class really. Lupuloid, Peacherman, Applelation etc have been rather meh. Probably Humuloid thinking about it.

Yeah. I liked M.A.D and Dr Jekyll the most out of the later offerings.

I am not sure what you mean by that, but I was just making a point that not all of us are experts, we just enjoy what we consider to be a decent beer.

I don't think anyone here thinks of themselves as an expert. A few like trying different styles and sharing what they thought, I would say no different to what you do at the Wine Club you attend. A lot of beer mentioned on here I would never have tried before this thread was started and now I am certainly open to trying some different drinks (when I do drink) when out at the pub and some have been rank.

As with every thread on here there will be a difference in opinion between the folk you are jabbing in the ribs calling the expert who have disagreed on what is a good drink.

Look at the food thread, that runs a similar vein to this one but no one gets crap for their opinion (apart from Bear obvs) on meals.
As with everything, peoplel drink what they like and eat what they like but if its shared on an open forum people will say if they like or not (and sometimes take the piss) but it doesn't mean your opinion is wrong. Chill and have a drink

A lot of beer mentioned on here I would never have tried before this thread was started and now I am certainly open to trying some different drinks (when I do drink) when out at the pub and some have been rank.

Helps if you have the ability to pour stuff out of a can, like.

Back