• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

Totally agree. Tiny Rebel pisses all over Brew Dog IMO.

Tiny Rebel have never brewed anything anywhere near the likes of Born to Die, Paradox Rye, Coffee & Cigarettes, Monk Hammer, New England or the Abstrakt series etc so I’d have to disagree there. I love Tiny Rebel (drowning in Clwb Tropicana would be a great way to go!) but to say they piss all over Brewdog is just way wide of the mark.

Tiny Rebel certainly give BD's core range a good run for their money.

In a Brewdog bar at Shepherds Bush.
On a Deaf Mermaid at the moment. Not bad but not my favourite. Bit of an aftertaste.

Tiny Rebel certainly give BD's core range a good run for their money.

Agreed. I’d take Clwb over virtually all of BD’s core range, Cwtch and Stay Puft too. But BD are streets ahead with their small batch stuff.

Totally agree. Tiny Rebel pisses all over Brew Dog IMO.
Tiny Rebel have never brewed anything anywhere near the likes of Born to Die, Paradox Rye, Coffee & Cigarettes, Monk Hammer, New England or the Abstrakt series etc so I’d have to disagree there. I love Tiny Rebel (drowning in Clwb Tropicana would be a great way to go!) but to say they piss all over Brewdog is just way wide of the mark.
[emoji897]
85cb95bbd4d2d8f3e11e2f230280382b.jpg

Happily sat in the Burning Soul brewery. Tipples so far are the Souldog IPA, O.C.T IPA, and the Centennial Columbus IPA. Very nice.

Happily sat in the Burning Soul brewery. Tipples so far are the Souldog IPA, O.C.T IPA, and the Centennial Columbus IPA. Very nice.
Ah nice. Would love to go and check them out, just not had a chance yet. Had one of their beers at IndyMan this year, a Belgian IPA which was ace. They won the Thirsty Games comp at the festival, ahead of Little Earth Project, which is no mean feat.

Ah nice. Would love to go and check them out, just not had a chance yet. Had one of their beers at IndyMan this year, a Belgian IPA which was ace. They won the Thirsty Games comp at the festival, ahead of Little Earth Project, which is no mean feat.

Awesome, with try that next. Just had their Triple IPA which is deceptively nice for a 10 %

Very nice Belgium it their Triple in in the lead so far. Got a Mosiac Session IPA and a (4.5 %) and the Coconut Porter (7 %) left to get through.

Enjoying a Clwb Tropicana currently.

Up next - Moor Beer Company - Confidence.
A "modern red ale".

Confidence is excellent. It's a top 10 beer when it's on cask.

Finally got hold of some Slot Machine a few days ago. Decent supermarket fodder from Brewdog. Good rye spice, red fruits and citrus but just a little lacking all round. A little thin bodied and could do with more of a piney signature Brewdog hop blast.

Little visit to the Rebel in Cardiff yesterday. I only had the Urban Pills which was ok, nowt special though. The lad gave the thumbs up to Loki...a black IPA.

He is also waiting on a call back from the manager regarding a job there. Fingers crossed for him.

Last edited:
Back