• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

How that bloke is alive I do not know.

His 'crawl' of some of Bristol's worst pubs is quite something.

After reading that all I can seem to say is...."crap"

I hope his half a pint of crap cost £9

His 1988 West Brom pub crawl was incredible. A train from Notts to Brum, then a bus to West Brom on a Friday afternoon just to go to 13 different tied pubs for either a Hanson's Mild or Banks's Bitter! Then back on the bus and train to pick up his missus from work to go out again in the evening :icon_lol:

BrewDog leeds wrote "We love your feedback so much we are turning it into staff tees! Coming soon"!
2f08248ac7d1252e452dc07413e16d6c.jpg

Brewdog takeover at the Hogs on Fri 29th Sep.

Finally got some Strawberry Hells to try out*

21740339_10155769938164443_6157470304153740663_n.jpg

(*Cat not included with delivery)

Bag of shit....just like to punish myself and drink crap that is cheaper than some other stuff. The principle and all that

Is the Camden stuff nice? I've seen it in M&S but haven't tried it.

The standard Hells lager is lovely. The pale ale is quite nice as well but you need to be careful with the dates if you're getting it from M&S, they always struggle to get that one in quickly for some reason.

If you ever see the Indian Hells Lager...buy it BUY IT ALL.

Easily my favourite drink

Not bothered by the Hells lager, infact I'm not that enamoured by any "craft" lager (unless it has shed loads of hops in it). Seems to be in vogue for hipsters to be drinking clean, crisp craft pilsners recently. Don't really get it. But I digress. Camden Pale is pretty good. Had a fair few cans of it over the summer, but as Lycan said, make sure there's plenty of date left on it as it can get a bit sticky sweet once the hops start to fade.

Do as Kenny says though and buy the India Hells Lager by the bucket load if you see it. Great drink.

Brewdog takeover at the Hogs on Fri 29th Sep.
That should be pretty good as long as it's not just their core range, supermarket stuff. How many craft keg lines do they have at the Hogs? Brewdog don't make any cask beer, so I'm presuming the tap takeover is limited to the keg taps?

That should be pretty good as long as it's not just their core range, supermarket stuff. How many craft keg lines do they have at the Hogs? Brewdog don't make any cask beer, so I'm presuming the tap takeover is limited to the keg taps?

Sorry brother, I have no information beyond the date.

Back