• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Locat...-The_Wallaw-Blyth_Northumberland_England.html

You can see the ladies toilets in these pics from TripAdvisor, but honestly the men's were more impressive. I have to go back to Blyth tomorrow and I will sneak in and take some pics. I just hope I don't get any funny looks. Especially as I'll be getting some pics of the armitage shanks.
Hahaha.

In all honestly, a truly amazing building.

@Jolemai
78f2000077615bbd2f7efa94aad8c76c.jpg

Ooooooh. Buxton are currently 'soft-launching' their online shop too....

Had a Balvenie 14 last night. Such a pretty whisky. Absolutely brilliant.

Golden Glow > any Brewdog beer I've tried.

In my opinion of course. Still - there are craft beers I like more than Holdens. That Axe Edge I had in Cardiff was obscenely good.

Apples and oranges ay it.

Golden Glow > any Brewdog beer I've tried.

In my opinion of course. Still - there are craft beers I like more than Holdens. That Axe Edge I had in Cardiff was obscenely good.
It depends. I just don't get the Golden Glow love in. Holden's BCB is far better so far as I'm concerned.

It depends. I just don't get the Golden Glow love in. Holden's BCB is far better so far as I'm concerned.

I don't think there's much of a difference between the two. Certainly not in my local anyway. I just find there's a bit more flavour to the Glow.

I don't really get much of a citrus punch from Glow.

Before the Boro game Stan Hullis ordered a glow in the Western, had a sip and said, 'fuck me that's gorgeous'. Turns out they'd mixed up the lines and given him Thornbridge - Kipling instead. Unfortunately they'd fixed their mistake before it was time for our next round. Going back onto glow after the Kipling was awful. Might as well have licked the floor.

Before the Boro game Stan Hullis ordered a glow in the Western, had a sip and said, 'fuck me that's gorgeous'. Turns out they'd mixed up the lines and given him Thornbridge - Kipling instead. Unfortunately they'd fixed their mistake before it was time for our next round. Going back onto glow after the Kipling was awful. Might as well have licked the floor.

:icon_lol:

Belatedly, I didn't realise how good the Hog's Head was now. They had at least six (can't remember correctly) Tiny Rebel beers on cask and Clwb Tropicana on keg when I went in a couple of weeks ago. The missus had to drag me out.

Back