• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

It's a shame that Black Hammer was small batch, that was fucking ace.

It's a shame that Black Hammer was small batch, that was fucking ace.

I can't remember but I think I rated the Rye Hammer highest out of that series. The Monk was ace as well.

I can't remember but I think I rated the Rye Hammer highest out of that series. The Monk was ace as well.

Yeah Monk was really good. Never tried the Rye Hammer for some reason, not sure why as I'd have loved it. Chili Hammer was rancid though, I just can't do chili beers for the most part.

Yeah Monk was really good. Never tried the Rye Hammer for some reason, not sure why as I'd have loved it. Chili Hammer was rancid though, I just can't do chili beers for the most part.

I only tried the ryehammer and it was excellent. I enjoyed the Siren chilli beer (5am alarm?) but not sure on them in general.

I had Ballast Point - Habanero Sculpin recent and quite liked it (if only they hadn't sold their souls the Corona). The first chili beer I've ever liked though.

Superb.
8ffa1cbd3eb468363ba2792f8051e13f.jpg

NMBCo / Cloudwater / YCH Hops - Hop City IPA. Didn't know what to make of it at first but it grew on me, damn decent.

NMBCo are launching Neopolitan 2017 tomorrow afternoon at the Refectory.

Jolemai, have you come across Pipes Brewery before?

One of the best presented beers I've seen!
99e423ca7c82a18580fb87c4628eb27b.jpg

Can't say that I have, no. Will keep an eye out for it. Sadly the best bottle shop in Cardiff closed in December. As for the packaging, only ever seen wine presented like that.

You will be able to buy New World and Eternal in Morrison's supermarkets very soon.

Drinking a Northern Monk Patrons Project 4.01 Passion Fruit Lassi IPA. That is some fruity stuff.

Back