• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

I'll be around Lycan, even if I don't go to the game. Happy to show you around. You'll love it.

Scary Canary in Stourbridge is closing - absolutely gutted. A brilliant venue in a town that's pretty much synonymous with shite venues, great beers, top entertainment and the BEST atmosphere - I'll really miss it.

There really is nowhere else like it anywhere near this area.

I'll be around Lycan, even if I don't go to the game. Happy to show you around. You'll love it.

Awesome! Staying over Fri/Sat night so will be around all day. In Riverview Guest House, seems a decent enough location.

Just booked flights/hotel down for Bristol away on April 8th. Heard a lot about the beer in Brizzle, excited to see if it lives up to the hype!

Get some photos of Small Bar's tap list mate.

When do the tickets go on general sale? Might try and start working on the missus to get a pass out for that one.

I'd go down just for the beer, fuck the match.

Not sure that would fly with the family!

When do the tickets go on general sale? Might try and start working on the missus to get a pass out for that one.

No idea but away fans get 2.5K, no chance it'll sell out.

Cool. Fingers crossed for a green light then...

I'll go if I can get a ticket. What time you getting in on the Friday, Lycan?

Might think about this one (did think about today's as reasonably close, but decided that after Friday's game I really didn't want to watch them again so soon)

Better drinking area in Bristol & easy to do on the train from here

Been getting emails about that for a while, thought about investing at one stage but couldn't be arsed.

TBF, I'd fucking LOVE to stay in a hotel room with Punk on tap and a fridge full of craft beer!

Cloudwater DIPA V12. Been sat in my fridge for nearly two weeks but I've had a shitty throat infection since then. Finally gone so I've cracked it open. Fucking rediculous. Possibly the best beer I've ever had. Pure hop juice.

Had an Elvis Juice last night following the throat an chest infection I had. Just cracked a Cloudwater IPL El Dorado Mosaic and it's gorgeous, very piney and resinous. Still got some v11, v12, Birthday DIPA, Born to Die and New England IPA to work through.

Back