• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

f995ecc57712e97f0d366bf65f589eff.jpg

Can't say, but my legs aren't working properly. Proper stuff.

It is a good deal to be fair. It'll be full of 5am Saint, Kingpin and DPC probably but still worth it.
Just arrived! None of the above and one or two too many gluten free options, but not bad overall.
ef37b8def08202cc7a8245765007e891.jpg

Just arrived! None of the above and one or two too many gluten free options, but not bad overall.
ef37b8def08202cc7a8245765007e891.jpg

Santa Paws is quite nice, really smooth. Be careful with the Hardcore though (fnarr), it's something like 9% iirc.

The irony of them informing trademark with their ripped off logo...

That's what I thought. You hope that a lawyer from Wolves has looked at that and thought 'balls to them' we'll have them over the wolf head.

That's what I thought. You hope that a lawyer from Wolves has looked at that and thought 'balls to them' we'll have them over the wolf head.
I'm surprised Wolves haven't gone after the Toronto Wolfpack as well regarding their logo.

You would think after the Warrington Wolves fiasco we would.

I know it's popular to hate on Brewdog but what are they supposed to have done wrong here?

If the guys that own the bar are as passionate about craft beer as they profess to be in that article then they would've known all about Brewdog's Lone Wolf side venture. It was a daft idea to name their bar that and Brewdog are perfectly within their rights to protect their trademark.

If I was opening a bar in Birmingham I'd probably not use the word Wolf in it anyway. It's a bit like opening a "Brum Bar" in Wolverhampton.

Just booked flights/hotel down for Bristol away on April 8th. Heard a lot about the beer in Brizzle, excited to see if it lives up to the hype!

Slaters had Elvis juice and Duvel on tap when I was in there earlier today. Alas I was driving so had to stay away from the Duvel.

Just booked flights/hotel down for Bristol away on April 8th. Heard a lot about the beer in Brizzle, excited to see if it lives up to the hype!

Will look at coming up for that - near enough to do in a day by train so drinking allowed

Back