• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

Not a beer, but alcohol related - I fucking hate Jager!

An old friend who I haven't seen for years popped down to see me yesterday, the first Jager-bomb seemed a good idea, the fifth was an awful idea. Work was zero fun today, and possibly the least productive day I've had in years. Thank the lord I get to work from home on Mondays.

FAO Jolemai. The new improved Faith. Essentially Communion+ with added mouthfeel.

Couple bottles of Katy (Thatchers) when I get home I think.
*hides from all the proper beer fans*

FAO Jolemai. The new improved Faith. Essentially Communion+ with added mouthfeel.

I was drinking Communion and Heathen on Saturday night. Both absolutely lovely poured straight from the tap (I have no idea if they were cask or keg).

Cheers, will keep an eye out for it.
f32f168dead47f027eb28b5126e07b24.jpg

This is what to look for.

I was drinking Communion and Heathen on Saturday night. Both absolutely lovely poured straight from the tap (I have no idea if they were cask or keg).
You mentioned Heathen a few days ago. Was the one you tried better than before? I only ask because NMBCo adjusted the recipe recently and it is so good now.

You mentioned Heathen a few days ago. Was the one you tried better than before? I only ask because NMBCo adjusted the recipe recently and it is so good now.

I enjoyed this more, whether it was because it was from the keg/ cask rather than the can I'm not sure but it was far closer to the juicy flavour you and Nando mentioned. I preferred the Communion as that's such a refreshing and flavoursome brew.

Communion is scheduled to be replaced by the Faith v2 which I am sure that you will enjoy. Communion was a collab with Opeth and the brewery committment to supply for the band's gigs expires soon.

Communion is scheduled to be replaced by the Faith v2 which I am sure that you will enjoy. Communion was a collab with Opeth and the brewery committment to supply for the band's gigs expires soon.

I look forward to that. Both beers were fantastic and easily the best I've had from the tap since I was in Belgium.

I had a glass of Jerusalem this evening. Not too bad, but certainly not the best I have ever had.

Wild Beer/Magic Rock - Men Who Stare at Oats.

Superb East Coast IPA. Dangerously drinkable for 6%.

FourPure West Coast IPA now which is absolutely fantastic too.

Anyone find the new version of Untappd to be a tad buggy?

Tried a Negra Modelo yesterday and it was surprisingly nice. First lager I've had in ages...

Wild Beer to start crowd funding from March 1st for a new brewery. Two Wild Beer breweries within five minutes to the parents. Oh yes.

NMBCo's Tropical Death Party. Collab with Siren. Pinacolada Black IPA.

fca27efc18ddb838c1aeddc3fcdb7ffa.jpg

On the Cloudwater tonight.

3.9% Pale Ale - Very nice beer, well brewed, but not up to Cloudwater's usual standards IMO
6.9% IPA (Vic Secret, Wai-Iti) - This is absolutely beautiful. Mango, passionfruit, apricot, peach.
9.0% DIPA v12 - Every time I have one of these I'm absolutely blown away. Just an insane beer. It's fucking perfect.

Back