• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

I loved the Delerium Christmas! It was my Christmas Eve night cap.

Taken me a while to get into Belgian ales though, tbf.

Mikkeller - Cascade IIPA. 8.9% single hopped double IPA. Had the Citra & Simcoe versions before but I think this is the best one (think there's a Mosaic version as well but they only had these 3 in the bottle shop I went in). Awesome brew.

Had a can of To Ol - Sur Amarillo yesterday which I absolutely loved. I think sour IPA's/Pale Ales are my favourites style of beer right now.

I saw somebody else on my timeline was there actually, would love to go to it myself.

Might be a good option for my stag in 2 years time...

Well worth it Stan.

@Machin - Delerium were at the festival and they were good but had some crazy stuff going on. Coconut IPA's and Mango Brown were a little too out there for me.

I loved the Delerium Christmas! It was my Christmas Eve night cap.

Taken me a while to get into Belgian ales though, tbf.

Just a bit too overpowering for me. Think I prefer something a little lighter, although have been really enjoying RYE beers recently. The Adnams Southwold Crystal RYE IPA is delicious and it probably explains why I prefer 5am Saint out of the Brewdog offerings.

Have you tried many Belgium whites? I had a few bottles of Blanche De Bruxelles over christmas and really enjoyed them. Might not be your thing, though, if you enjoyed Delirium! :icon_lol:

I like the darker Belgian beers more than the white beers. Dubbel and quads being top of my list. Still not really tried that many though.

Rye beers are ace. Give Beavertown 8 Ball IPA a try. Should be pretty easy to get hold of.

Had a few tins of 8 ball and enjoyed them.

The Kernel - Pale Ale (Simcoe Centennial Huell Melon). Bloody gorgeous.

Tempted to drink my last can of Communion tonight; pity that HB aren't dispatching them anymore. Leeds, do you know if NM still make it?

Communion will probably become the next version of 'Faith' and remain in their core range according to my sources. It is still being brewed atm.

Brought back a couple of Fischer Doreleï from the office last week
e9be8eeb719a68070a5c823297dfe50f.jpg

Really nice beer, bit strong and sweet to have more than a couple tho

4d65c5bdb56487cbaa71468f58e18f4a.jpg

Absolute filth bag of a beer. As thick as a smoothie but ten times juicier. Bursting with mango, pineapple and lychee. Dank and a touch of grapefruit and pine. Amazing, as ever from Cloudwater.

NMBCo's latest version Heathen. New, improved and a proper banger!!!
0ecaec559004448bc545be023f5b0c93.jpg

Had a Magic Rock - The Stooge last night. Superb brown ale.

Had a Magic Rock - The Stooge last night. Superb brown ale.
Had this in London last year on a massive beery day out. Was one of the highlights on what was a huge session of big beers.

I had a glass of Hobgoblin gold tonight at the Milestone in Hinckley. I must admit I was a little disappointed with it.

Back