• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

Stuck a few Eternal in the fridge for later. Can't wait.

Not had the Westmalle - Tripel yet Machin, only had their dark beers.

The Tripel was brilliant. Nicer than the Dubbel - different drink, I know but you know what I mean.

Boozy, alcoholic warmth but light and golden with pear, banana yeast and sugary flavours. Huge flavour that lasted for ages on the back of a dry finish.

159d73db867c94f5dd83c053949b0ca8.jpg

NMBCo Southern Star. 5.9% ABV Vanilla Latte Porter.

159c76261013d6449eaa48683cc52856.jpg

Headless NMBCo Campfire Strannik. 11% ABV Double Imperial Stout. Bourbon barrel aged with marshmallow and vanilla.

Rural West Country getting it's act together as the local Asda now also stocking Elvis Juice

Not had it before so only bought the one, but can't see that they will sell them that quick - will try it later this evening

BeerBods tonight. Stewart Brewing - Embra - https://beerbods.co.uk/this-weeks-beer/stewart-brewing-embra/

450x450.jpg

I do like an Amber Ale, so I'm looking forward to this. niot expecting a hop monster or anything but I'm in the mood for a nice tasty balanced ale.

Followed up by BeerBodsPlus - Westmalle - Tripel

Westmalle_Tripel__97613.1468804215.500.440.png

Only just getting into Belgian beers, so amazingly not had this before. Had their Dubbel last week, which was really good, so got pretty high hopes for it's older brother.

I have a bottle of Westmalle at home. I was saving it, but now I might open it this evening.

159c76261013d6449eaa48683cc52856.jpg

Headless NMBCo Campfire Strannik. 11% ABV Double Imperial Stout. Bourbon barrel aged with marshmallow and vanilla.

I guess you don't just point at the tap and say 'one of them please landlord'?

Madness IPA tasting magnificent tonight. Probably the best can of it I've had.

Back