• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

The beer equivalent of Dad dancing - http://beertoday.co.uk/robinsons-ipa-pale-ale-0117/

I mean, I like Robinsons, they're a brilliant brewery. But when a national traditional brewery attempts yoof/hipster branding it almost always fails, and the beer is rarely up to scratch either.

Beardo??? Seriously!?!?

Beardo! :icon_lol:

More cringeworthy than me busting my moves with the kids to Taylor Swift.

Haven't purchased any beer for a while but just caved in.

Beer52 e-mailed me to reactivate for their beers of the future 2017 case, 8 beers for £14 and free P+P.

Fuckers.

Be wary if it reactivates your subscription - it's a bit of a ball ache to cancel it. You have to phone up.

BeerBods tonight. Stewart Brewing - Embra - https://beerbods.co.uk/this-weeks-beer/stewart-brewing-embra/

450x450.jpg

I do like an Amber Ale, so I'm looking forward to this. niot expecting a hop monster or anything but I'm in the mood for a nice tasty balanced ale.

Followed up by BeerBodsPlus - Westmalle - Tripel

Westmalle_Tripel__97613.1468804215.500.440.png

Only just getting into Belgian beers, so amazingly not had this before. Had their Dubbel last week, which was really good, so got pretty high hopes for it's older brother.

Stuck a few Eternal in the fridge for later. Can't wait.

Not had the Westmalle - Tripel yet Machin, only had their dark beers.

I'll let you know how it is...

A worthy distraction. You had the Embra before?

A long time ago, was quite nice IIRC. I think I remember it being more on the malty/sweet side of Amber, no massive hop kick.

A long time ago, was quite nice IIRC. I think I remember it being more on the malty/sweet side of Amber, no massive hop kick.
That's the impression I got from the description too. I actually quite fancy that at the moment. Too knackered out for a full on hop blast. Some soothing malty alcohol please...

Six DIPA v11 arrived today. £4.50 a bottle, snobbery at its best.

Back