• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

Next silly question, but DIPA v9 is no longer available now, correct? Does it follow the same lines as Born to Die or do Cloudwater just keep producing the current version until their next milestone?

Next silly question, but DIPA v9 is no longer available now, correct? Does it follow the same lines as Born to Die or do Cloudwater just keep producing the current version until their next milestone?

They're releasing a new one each month now I think.

They do one batch of each. New one every month from v9 onward. V10 has just come out.

Evil Twin - Modern IPA. East Coast juice bomb with West Coast bitterness. So good.

Rye Hammer is seriously good.

I like a Rye IPA anyway, combine that with my favourite beer and I'm done.

Tonight's BeerBods is Burning Sky - Arise
Quality session IPA, full of citrus, bitter grapefruit and resinous pine. Everything you want from the style.

After that is day 3 from my beer advent box. Howling Hops/Verdant - UTO. A double black IPA coming in at 9.1% Excited about this one :)

4daec6b1343dc8656b7f45e2c20d20b5.jpg

After that is day 3 from my beer advent box. Howling Hops/Verdant - UTO. A double black IPA coming in at 9.1% Excited about this one :)

One of my top ten beers of the year. Let me know what you think mate.

Gone simple on Christmas beer this year and got 24x Camden IHL. Should be enough to get over our Boxing Day performance.

One of my top ten beers of the year. Let me know what you think mate.

Stunning. Best Black IPA I've ever had, and likewise, in my top 10 of the year. Out of this world.

Stunning. Best Black IPA I've ever had, and likewise, in my top 10 of the year. Out of this world.

Yeah it blew me away first time I tried it. I've got a couple put up for over Christmas, not sure how I've managed to keep them there without drinking them.

Yeah it blew me away first time I tried it. I've got a couple put up for over Christmas, not sure how I've managed to keep them there without drinking them.
It's another beer that I'm gutted I only bought one of.

Went to a shitty Brewers Fayre pub before the cinema last night and was amazed to see they had cans of Dead Pony Club.

It's quite nice so that was a pleasant surprise.

Went to a $#@!ty Brewers Fayre pub before the cinema last night and was amazed to see they had cans of Dead Pony Club.

It's quite nice so that was a pleasant surprise.
Dudley cinema?

OK :) Your description of the pub is how I describe the Bostin Fittle that's by the Showcase...
Yeah its exactly the same kind of place. One that you walk into and the beer snob in you goes 'oh for fucks sake' when all you can see is Worthington Draft or John Smiths.

The barman said they were the first cans they'd sold!

Back