• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

I'm no beer expert but it was golden colour and tasted a bit sweet. Just the sort of beer I normally go for (Golden Glow or Sunbeam being my particular pub favourites).

Sounds right up my street. Will give it a slurp tomorrow pre-match.

I'm no beer expert but it was golden colour and tasted a bit sweet. Just the sort of beer I normally go for (Golden Glow or Sunbeam being my particular pub favourites).

Those are EPAs, fair to guess that Cereal Thriller is an EPA as well.

I forgot to mention having a pint of the brilliantly named Hoptimus Prime last weekend.
Was very nice too.

I forgot to mention having a pint of the brilliantly named Hoptimus Prime last weekend.
Was very nice too.

I had one of those in Nottingham too. Was a good pint.

Had a pint of Citri in the Western Tuesday which was nice too.

Bought a $20 four pack of Ruination (not sure if you guys get that shipped over there). If you have the chance to buy it, turn around and find something else. It's just a hop-bomb. No other discernible ingredients. Essentially a better-brewed Sierra Nevada (if you guys have those).

Tough to get in on this thread when distribution is so different on each side of the pond.

A trip down to the local cash and carry, and lo and behold, they have some Spitfire in. Wonderful stuff. So I bought a bottle or two.

Had a couple of pints of Mole Catcher on Monday. Very nice.

I'm currently sat in a pub supping Bathams. After an ale-less week, it tastes divine. I just couldn't live abroad.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21371044948.584505.jpg

Getting to it very shortly I hope. Might put Maiden on the iPod while I drink it. Sort of a Heston Blumenthal multiple senses sensation but with beer.....

If in Dorset then any from the speciality ales of 'Badger Breweries' are very worthwhile sampling

2 beer festivals within 5 min walk last weekend (Fri/Sat at football club & Sun at the British Legion)- very nice

Have an online order service as well

Badger Ales are lovely. Great from a bottle too.

Back