• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

Certainly shall. Neon Overlord is another chili beer if you're interested in that one as well.

Both the chili beers are shite.

The Ruination is awesome though booz. Bitter as fuck.

Tonight's BeerBods offering is the Black IPA from St Peters Brewery - https://beerbods.co.uk/this-weeks-beer/st-peters-brewery-black-ipa/

Black-IPA-.jpg

Used to really like St Peters stuff when I was drinking more traditional beers. Not had anything from them in ages though, so looking forward to this. Loving Black IPAs at the moment, but I'd be amazed if this has the massive American hop profile I associate with the style. I'm guessing it'll be more in the Purity - Saddle Black and Sadlers - Peaky Blinders mold.

Always wary of a brewery that actually uses the word "Craft" or "Crafted" on the label, but I guess this is to separate it from their core range.

Might follow this up with a Beavertown - Bloody Notorious which is burning a hole on my beer shelf...

Both the chili beers are shite.

The Ruination is awesome though booz. Bitter as fuck.

I was a bit wary about them to be fair hence only one can of each.

Can't wait for the Ruination, I've got that, DIPAv8 and Born To Die in for the weekend on top of about thirty other beers. Might start stocking up for Christmas.

I was a bit wary about them to be fair hence only one can of each.

Can't wait for the Ruination, I've got that, DIPAv8 and Born To Die in for the weekend on top of about thirty other beers. Might start stocking up for Christmas.

This one's a must:

25839a78-dad8-43eb-87fd-8c33a97aeb40.jpg

That reminds me, I need to visit a Bathams' pub this December.

It's fucking October!!! Stop talking about fucking Christmas!

Best put it in spoilers like we do in the GoT thread. That way, those who want to wait can catch up in December...

:run:

Yes it is.

Some of these beers need ageing! I've a bottle of Firestone Walker - Parabola that I've had for almost a year and a half that I'm planning on opening on Xmas eve this year. Never too early.

Some of these beers need ageing! I've a bottle of Firestone Walker - Parabola that I've had for almost a year and a half that I'm planning on opening on Xmas eve this year. Never too early.
Just tell us when you open it then. ;)

Back