• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

Living in south Wales for the past five years, I'm ashamed to say I've not had anything from Tiny Rebel yet.

Victor - Golden Monkey. Spicy Belgian Tripel.

Feck me. Was on offer in the local bottleshop so picked it up to try something different as I've had limited experience with Belgian/Belgian style beers, without realising it packs a 9.5% punch. You wouldn't know it. Beautifully smooth, crisp clean flavours with a lovely spiced undertone to it. Stunning beer for autumn.

Awesome! Got a can of this sat at home, excited to try it now.

Awesome! Got a can of this sat at home, excited to try it now.
Personally I never understood the hype with Golden Monkey. Much prefer Dirt Wolf and Storm King.

Probably something to do with the amount of yeast in the Belgian style.

I know. I've been passed the Urban Taphouse a number of times (been in the place next door and Brewdog down the road though...)

Tiny Rebel are one of my favourite breweries.

I had In And Around the Mouth in a bar in Stourbridge during the summer and it was fantastic.

aee38012c7c40f00c04d602bcbcb0491.jpg

In the .............

Tiny Rebel are one of my favourite breweries.

I had In And Around the Mouth in a bar in Stourbridge during the summer and it was fantastic.

Agree with that, if they could get Cwtch permanently on draft at my local I'd consider supporting Wales against England in the rugby.

Whistable Bay organic pale ale. I have a bottle to sample later on. Anyone know what it is like?

7c762c3daed4bd7a4e0355947200665d.jpg

Anyone fancy finishing the last half of this from Siren Craft? 9% and not particularly pleasant. Maybe one for banana beer aficionados.

Is the slight blurriness of the picture reflecting your state as you post these?

Back