• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

Had a couple of Dark Star Green Hopped IPAs at lunch time. Very moreish, but at 6.5% definitely not something if you plan to get work done afterwards....

Had a couple of Dark Star Green Hopped IPAs at lunch time. Very moreish, but at 6.5% definitely not something if you plan to get work done afterwards....
That's bloody lush but deceptively powerful! Think I've got a bottle of it at home.

I'd definitely recommend Purecraft, great place. As is Tilt.

6cbd65a9efdf7324e43f61f9065b7be2.jpg

BeerBodsPlus - beyond excited to get to try the Yellow Belly. One of my bucket list beers.

Tonight is the Project 2/6 IPA (normal BeerBods) and the Wiper & True Small Beer.

Meant to pick some Stone beers up last night but completely forgot. The Ruination looks good.

Victor - Golden Monkey. Spicy Belgian Tripel.

Feck me. Was on offer in the local bottleshop so picked it up to try something different as I've had limited experience with Belgian/Belgian style beers, without realising it packs a 9.5% punch. You wouldn't know it. Beautifully smooth, crisp clean flavours with a lovely spiced undertone to it. Stunning beer for autumn.

Nice. In and Around the Mouth is a cracking brew.

Any thoughts on this, Will?

Mate, if you're serious then hell yeah! I'll dig out a few classic British beers to send over your way. Something you can't get over that side of the pond.

Cheers man!

Watch the taxes if you're sending shit like that across the pond, the postman will probably ask you for £40 when he hands you the parcel.

Watch the taxes if you're sending shit like that across the pond, the postman will probably ask you for £40 when he hands you the parcel.
The equivalent of a few 1/3s in Slaters? Bargain IMO.

1f8e859529df82701076e325798d74e3.jpg

Up until now, I always considered the best thing to come out of Wales was the A449.

Back