• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

Awesome! What did you get?

Beer fridge

DSC_0087.jpg

I love my wheat beer, so today got a maisells weisse, thornridge Otto, Siren white tips, moor beer Claudia, Siren Blacklight Banana, Magic rock shredder, dipav7, pressure drop Enz and a tin of Chorlton Hallertau Blanc Lager. Not had any of them before apart from the Maisells.

Impressive fridge sir, good stuff. Not really a wheat beer fan myself, but from your list I can assure you that the DIPA v7 is amazing. Also been impressed with the Chorlton's beers that I've had. That Moor Illusion I can spot there is also an absolute beauty.

Impressive fridge sir, good stuff. Not really a wheat beer fan myself, but from your list I can assure you that the DIPA v7 is amazing. Also been impressed with the Chorlton's beers that I've had. That Moor Illusion I can spot there is also an absolute beauty.

Had one of the Dipa's in Slaters not long ago was very citrusy, and I do like that in a beer. The Moor Illusion isn't mine so I won't get to drink that one. Wheat beer is an acquired taste I had a Hoegaarden about five years ago and thought it was disgusting. Now I can't get enough of them, I do tend to favour the more German style as that banana flavour they get is fantastic.

Fucking hell, went through all seven taps twice in Tilt yesterday, a pint of Life & Death in Purecraft in between, then hit the fridge in Tilt. Absolutely no idea how I managed to get the train back and seriously don't remember doing so. What a session.

Top tapping sir! NMBCo's Mango Lassi Heathen is a mighty fine drop.

Fucking hell, went through all seven taps twice in Tilt yesterday, a pint of Life & Death in Purecraft in between, then hit the fridge in Tilt. Absolutely no idea how I managed to get the train back and seriously don't remember doing so. What a session.

And you're awake at 9am!

I was awake at 3am with the biggest headache I've ever had! Dropped a couple of Co-Codamol with a pint of waster and went back to bed, feel fighting fit now! Must not let my dad have the girls overnight again for a long while...

I was awake at 3am with the biggest headache I've ever had! Dropped a couple of Co-Codamol with a pint of waster and went back to bed, feel fighting fit now! Must not let my dad have the girls overnight again for a long while...

So it's your Dads fault...!!

A pint of waster? Proper bloke!

Fucking hell, Booz! I'd be a write off for a week after that. Christ.

Fucking hell, Booz! I'd be a write off for a week after that. Christ.

I don't even know what time we got back. I was intending on dropping in Slater's on the way back but only made it as far as McDonalds apparently. Good job the missus was with me as I fell asleep on the train.

0006dacbfa3d69aa6f9dd34aaa2efd4c.jpg

Looks like the Manhattan between wednesfield and heath town. I've never been in there but it looks rough as arseholes in there! Not read viz in years.

Local Wetherspoons is having a real ale festival 12-23 October. (Possibly nationwide?) Here's what's on offer by me:

* Coach House Hoptober
* Liberation Pilsner
* Cotleigh Hip Hop Hooray
* Camerons Press Gang
* JW Lees British Autumn Ale
* Maxim Northern Knight
* Afro-caribbean Hopsession
* Banks's Gold Ingot
* Everards Pitch Black
* Rooster's Hope & Glory
* Bentspoke Braddon Bitter
* Purity Pure Era
* Shepherd Neame Kentish Saison
* Theakston Vanilla Stout
* Wadworth Epic Brew
* Evan Evans Autumn Frenzy
* Tring Warrior Queen
* Terrapin Recreationale
* Adnams Sloe Porter
* Arundel Coffee Milk Stout
* Birrificio Foglie D'Erba Hot Night at the Village
* RCH Return From the Ashes
* Titanic S.E.A
* Woodforde's Norfolk Bowman
* Brewster's Hop Quest
* Caledonian Deuchars Imperial
* Castle Rock Phoenix Red
* Ninkasi Special Bitter
* Truman's Sampson Strong
* Morland Old Crafty Hen

Yesterday's visit to the Head of Steam
Goose IPA
Stone Go To IPA
Stone Delicious IPA
Stone Cali-Belgique IPA
Stone Saison
Ram's Head IPA
Big Wave Golden Ale.

Guys, what are your recommendations for storing ales?

Aldi over here have got some amazing craft beers in at the moment, I've bought in 2 different APA's, a whole bunch of IPA's, a wheat beer, a ruby red ale and a few stouts.

I usually leave the ales out f the fridge as they seem to pour very flat when chilled, but just wanted some advice from you guys in the know.

Back