• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

Sign of quality, IMO 😉

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

:icon_lol:

My mate asked if I'd ever been to Tilt and if I wanted to try there first.

2 word reply.

Popped in on my way back from a wedding once. Had an Imperial Stout from Northern Monk and a Deucebox Double IPA from Forepure. Both absolutely amazing beers. Had a really good chat with the guy who owns it too. Seemed like a top notch craft beer bar to me.

Oh and they were advertising their upcoming Tiny Rebel tap Takeover, which I'm sure you'd approve of!

I'm not surprised at all that you like it TBH! Each to their own I suppose.

Tiny Rebel - yes. That venue? God no. I've seen better atmospheres at Villa Park.

Now in the Post Office Vaults. Tremendous place. But I've chosen a shit beer - Neptune - Mermaids Purse. Rubbish.

I love Post Office Vaults, never managed to sit in there though. :(

I'm not surprised at all that you like it TBH! Each to their own I suppose.

Tiny Rebel - yes. That venue? God no. I've seen better atmospheres at Villa Park.

Now in the Post Office Vaults. Tremendous place. But I've chosen a shit beer - Neptune - Mermaids Purse. Rubbish.
Can't really say much about the atmosphere tbf as I went in just before the last train on a Sunday!

Might head over to Brum tomorrow to check out Tilt, hopefully Purecraft and The Welly too.

Might head over to Brum tomorrow to check out Tilt, hopefully Purecraft and The Welly too.
Solid plan sir. If you end up near the Custard Factory check out Clink too.

Solid plan sir. If you end up near the Custard Factory check out Clink too.

Sent from my Anus using my fingers

Will do mate, nice one for the tip.

Just necked a Wild Beer Epic Saison and now onto an Elvis Juice. Lovely stuff.

Just drinking my mate's homebrew. Pale ale rammed full of galaxy hops. Fucking lovely it is too.

1f3d301fddf02b67771c963041617e72.jpg

Looks like the wine Big Sam was necking from a pint glass on the night he got rumbled...

Yeah, it's really pale. Plus the camera on my new phone is shite!

Got my lad with me this weekend. He is on the Punk IPA and it's a Goose Island IPA for me. Topped off with random killing on GTA5.

This evening I had a pint of Pedigree, the first time for years since I last had one, and it was not bad, but I have had better.

Homebrew chocolate stout. Delicious.
b5d0652f3201c91f90282a9a7bd6115c.jpg

Silverback Imperial Russian Stout. It could blow the backside off an elephant...

My goodness, anything I post in the next 24 hours may make even less sense than what I usually post.

Sacre Brew - Love For 2 Oranges
A 8.5% Belgian Tripel with star anise and orange peel. Kind of like an alcoholic marmalade beer with a touch of Belgian spice and funk.

Silverback Imperial Russian Stout. It could blow the backside off an elephant...

My goodness, anything I post in the next 24 hours may make even less sense than what I usually post.
Or more sense, perhaps 😉

Just opened a bottle of Goose Island Bourbon County (the standard issue of the line). My word. 14.3% of prune, cherry, dark cocoa, and roast. Magnificent.

Worth its reputation.

Back