• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

Brooklyn East IPA.

Very nice, but didn't notice it was 6.9% until I'd finished the can.

On the Prahva. Bloody hell this is a nice drink.

Popped in Boho Friday and had a pint of Gamma Ray, fucking cracking pint.

Popped in Boho Friday and had a pint of Gamma Ray, fucking cracking pint.

Awesome ain't it? They've got an ok selection in there. Not brilliant but there's something there for everyone.

It was lush indeed. Had an Atom IPA in Slater's before that which was good as well, all followed up with about five pints of Slater's Haka in The Ash after a really bad day. The Haka was OK but nothing special.

A couple of bottles at home:

De Molen Heksen en Trollen - A very hoppy saison with loads of black pepper. Nice.

Tiny Rebel In and Around the Mouth - Loved this IPA. Thick, boozy and juicy with tropical fruits and malted toffee. Gorgeous.

Was eyeing up the Atom for post-match yesterday but had to head straight back. The Firebrand Breakout IPA looked appealing too.

Just opened a Modern Times Lomaland and straight away it became my favourite saison. Apples and black pepper galore with a slightly hoppy finish. Feather lite body and perfect for a sunny day like today.

Just opened a Modern Times Lomaland and straight away it became my favourite saison. Apples and black pepper galore with a slightly hoppy finish. Feather lite body and perfect for a sunny day like today.

I love that beer! I love anything by MT really but that is one of my favourites. Like how it's a pint can as well.

Cloudwater - Vic secret IPA. Way more bitter than you'd expect from Cloudwater but still absolutely banging. Haze for days and shit loads of mango/papaya. Love it.

The last 2 dipas from Cloudwater seemed to have more bitterness than before. I like it, it balances things out more. Been meaning to grab some of the Vic Secret, but not seen any as of yet.

Brewdog have them in. It's a beauty. Torn between Weird Beard - Mariana Trench and Bear Republic - Racer 5 next.

Pressure Drop Bosko Absoluto - A corking DIPA. Thick, dank and full of toffee. A really rounded, sweet drop with just a slight hint of bitterness, very reminiscent of Holy Hoppin' Hell. Fucking stunning stuff.

Pressure Drop Bosko Absoluto - A corking DIPA. Thick, dank and full of toffee. A really rounded, sweet drop with just a slight hint of bitterness, very reminiscent of Holy Hoppin' Hell. Fucking stunning stuff.

Another absolute stunner. Loved this beer when I had it (and it's little brother Bosko).

Back