• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

Bristol Independence. Bloody excellent drop.

So is Seven!

Their Saison and Southville Hop are absolutely tremendous too.

:icon_lol: Well, all their others i've had have been superb. Especially their Oatmeal Stout and Juice Box IPA. Not had the Session IPA yet but they've got some in The Wine Seller so it's only a matter of time...

:icon_lol: Well, all their others i've had have been superb. Especially their Oatmeal Stout and Juice Box IPA. Not had the Session IPA yet but they've got some in The Wine Seller so it's only a matter of time...

They sell the Session IPA and American Pale in Wetherspoons now.

Looking forward to trying stuff from these guys. The Keller Pils sounds ace.

Jaipur now available in 330ml 4 for £6 from Tesco. Awesome!

Hopefully going to try their stuff for the first time tonight. Heard very good things so I'll let you know how they are.

Wild Beer - Beebrush

Had this at their festival open day a month or so back before its main release and it was top notch. Happy to say it's still just as good now! A slightly more citrusy Epic Saison. Can't go wrong, seriously refreshing.

That just sounds odd, Keller and Pils are two completely different beers. It's like calling a beer lager mild.

Chorlton - Citra Sour.

My word. Gorgeous.

The best sour I've tried so far.

Salty Kiss. Excellent. If this Gose is comparable to a sour then a could well be converted yet.

Juicebox is fucking gorgeous.

Moor Illusion. Awesome session strength black IPA. Loving this style at the moment and this one is a beauty.

Crate - Watermelon Wheat. Love this one, really fresh and light.

Beavertown - Quelle. This is a fucking cracking saison, love it.

Back