• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

How about tasty/flavourful...?

Pretty safe to say it'd be better than Bathams, can't guarantee Mila Kunis though - she gets pretty tired when she leaves mine...

Pretty safe to say it'd be better than Bathams, can't guarantee Mila Kunis though - she gets pretty tired when she leaves mine...

I imagine the struggle to escape the cage/basement takes a lot out of her.

Yeah. She loves the challenge though.

I don't trust anyone that uses Comic Sans in promotional material....

3d7408a10301856b252d7c4d2cbad2e8.jpg

Any good to anyone?

Nice. Pretty good deal that.

Twisted Barrel become the first keg only West Mids pub to appear in the Good Beer Guide:

CsZdT-SXEAAMblP.jpg

They launched the new book there today. It'll be on Midlands Today tonight.

TGBG leaves out far too many really good pubs nowadays. They're much more selective - I don't bother getting it anymore. Some of the entries in Stourbridge are totally bonkers - some shitholes make it in but they've taken out some brilliant places. Though it's no bad thing that they're now acknowledging keg only pubs.

TGBG leaves out far too many really good pubs nowadays. They're much more selective - I don't bother getting it anymore. Some of the entries in Stourbridge are totally bonkers - some shitholes make it in but they've taken out some brilliant places. Though it's no bad thing that they're now acknowledging keg only pubs.

Yeah, that's the only significance for me. I've not bought a Good Pub Guide for about 6 years now.

Back