• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

stinkface.gif

Let's be honest, 15 minutes (most of which are spent queuing) is no time to be savouring a proper drink. There'd be no value in introducing craft beer or whatever to the concourses.

A cheeky can of Gamma Ray (Logan Plant is a Wolves fan after all) would go down a storm.

You're paying craft beer prices anyway!

Personally I think alcohol should be banned in football stadiums. If people can't go without a drink for 90 mins then there's something wrong with them. There's plenty of pubs around the ground for before and after the games.

I guess it's an easy buck for the clubs to make though.

Don't think I have ever had a Pint in the ground and that isn't likely to change (not through crap choice just never felt the need to have one), so what we sell means naff all to me.

It's just very uninspiring and predictable. But, like you Kenny, I never have a drink at the stadium anyway.

It's just very uninspiring and predictable. But, like you Kenny, I never have a drink at the stadium anyway.

From the amount of fans that stay in the concourse during the game, drink and watch the game on the TV's the choice is obviously a winner

People, eh?! What can you do...?

Didn't see this in here, I wouldn't class any of those 'beverages' as beer. Piss, maybe. Not beer.

Morrisson's are doing a "beer fest" event on beers from around the UK. Four bottles for £6 (£1.65 each) including Oakham Citra.

Taxi? I would run there and crawl back for free beer.

Whoever introduced me to Jack Hammer has a lot to answer for. I think it is really nice, but my goodness it is rather strong...

Meal with the "Kids" (18 and 19)

Lad just starting out on his drinking adventure. His review of the drinks he selected

Punk IPA - Lovely drink
13 Guns IPA - Vile crap (luckily didn't pay for that as it came with the meals)
Dead Pony Club - Nice but prefer the Punk

A budding Machin he isnt..

Previous trips out have seen Corona get a thumbs up & Amstel rejected as awful stuff.

Morrisson's are doing a "beer fest" event on beers from around the UK. Four bottles for £6 (£1.65 each) including Oakham Citra.

Will have to take a trip to Wincanton then - though if West Country supermarkets are on usual form they won't have those deals (anymore than the local Tesco's or Asda do when you, i.e. anyone on here, advises me that they are available)

Back