• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

Stowford is the pick of the 'regular' brands I'd say. Not keen on Kopparberg, fuck off with your weird flavours.
I like the Strawberry Cider....but that's because it's strawberry and I would probably eat Pedigree Chum if it was that flavour.......

I like the Strawberry Cider....but that's because it's strawberry and I would probably eat Pedigree Chum if it was that flavour.......
It can be arranged you know...

Tried someone's Lemon & Lime cider the other week. Tasted like squash, and not in a good way.

I remember loving Woodpecker as a teenager. Far too sweet nowadays though.

I can't think of anything more unpleasant. I can actually - stout.

953.gif

I don't even want to think about the concoctions I used to drink in the early uni years. Suffice to say that "Green Monsters" are about as good an idea as they sound.

I had the odd pint of Diesel in my youth.

I was more prone to getting pissed and then start mixing my drinks though. I remember once spewing all over some bouncers as I rushed to get out of the doors and outside to do it... I never quite made it! That was down to lager, WKD, and Malibu and coke all on the go at once. What a prat! "They weren't best pleased" was the understatement of the century! That was also the night I simply wandered off from everyone never to be seen again. I still have no idea to this day how I got home that night.

I had the odd pint of Diesel in my youth.

I was more prone to getting pissed and then start mixing my drinks though. I remember once spewing all over some bouncers as I rushed to get out of the doors and outside to do it... I never quite made it! That was down to lager, WKD, and Malibu and coke all on the go at once. What a prat! "They weren't best pleased" was the understatement of the century! That was also the night I simply wandered off from everyone never to be seen again. I still have no idea to this day how I got home that night.

That would make a good thread ' Night's out that we choose to forget, or simply just can't remember ' I reckon Pav would have some cracking tales!

Back