• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

The last Wolves home game with Steven! Christ it only seems like yesterday.

I was in the North Bonk that day. The sliced 'clearance' was poetically visible.

BBNo, Cloudwater, New World, Wild Beer, Wylam most definitely up there.

Magners Irish Cider by the pool, very refreshing indeed

Magners Irish Cider by the pool, very refreshing indeed

this-is-where-you-get-the-fuck-out.jpg

Obviously not to the standard of some on here...

Cider aint my bag baby.

Can't deny a pint of it is very refreshing in the sun, just don't know what makes a good or bad one.

Stowford is the pick of the 'regular' brands I'd say. Not keen on Kopparberg, fuck off with your weird flavours.

Still cider is the DBs tbf. I love the stuff. Forget the fizzy Magner/Bulmer piss.

Yeah I like a real cider. That florescent translucent stuff they serve from the cider bus at Glastonbury is fucking lush.

Apparently (although it has been criminally under-promoted) there is a CAMRA Ale/Cider festival starting on Thursday 15 September. Better than that though on the eve of said festival for £40 there is a preview with eats and unlimited sampling. Tickets available from Jersey Arts Centre. Hmmm.

Stowford is the pick of the 'regular' brands I'd say. Not keen on Kopparberg, fuck off with your weird flavours.

Correct. Stowford's is great stuff.

Thatchers Old Rascal is very, very good too. Gold has gone downhill since it was distributed all over the place. Still decent but not as good as before.

Sandford Devon Red is my ultimate pick of choice though. Top notch.

Back