• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

I hope I get a pass for my imported Czech premium lager on Friday.

Oh hang on, that's right, I don't care what anyone thinks about what I drink :icon_lol:

Pretty sure there's no need for the antipathy from all sides.

You mean people can just drink whatever they like and not get pissy about other people's opinions?

Well I never.

Maybe you should all get to get over and discuss this and settle any differences......over a pint of Ruddles.

Any pint that was c. £1.29 at uni all day every day is a good pint!

What are you talking about?

As far as I can see, unless you love all the micro brewery amazingness you are getting shouted down. I also directed it at another poster, not you, so I am bemused at your reaction.

What a shock you getting it arse about face and being completely wrong and out of order. Show me where I have critisised Forty Niner then? It was the attention whore and his passive aggressiveness towards others I highlighted but don't let that stop you attacking me you hypocritical foul mouthed clown.

I'm just catching up on this thread whilst wearing a lovely thick white moustache from a ..... Boddingtons :yikes: :icon_lol:

It was either that or a Church Brew Octoberfest.

I thought you were not going to gatecrash this thread anymore Paddy?

That lasted a long while.

They've got Ruddles in Lidl for about 99p a bottle. Might have to get one and see what all the fuss is about 😃

As a drinker of Carling I've not strayed onto this thread before...wow

As I've been teetotal for several years now I find it all amusing :)

I'm just catching up on this thread whilst wearing a lovely thick white moustache from a ..... Boddingtons :yikes: :icon_lol:

It was either that or a Church Brew Octoberfest.
Sorry but Boddingtons is shite too...

As a drinker of Carling I've not strayed onto this thread before...wow

I had a pint of Carling on Friday night, it was abysmal. ;)

As for Ruddles I was in Bristol a few years back and there was an old fella in the Lloyds bar who drank two pints every morning before 10am, so it must be one hell of a drink.

For what it's worth I'm quite happy drinking lager or your fancy dan craft beers dependant on the mood. Too be fair though that could be due to when I used to play darts with the old man in my mid to late teens. He would only buy me Banks mild. Currently sipping on a nice cold bottle of Peroni though.

Carling shandy or the occasional Guinness and black is all I can have nowadays. Unfortunately.

What a shock you getting it arse about face and being completely wrong and out of order. Show me where I have critisised Forty Niner then? It was the attention whore and his passive aggressiveness towards others I highlighted but don't let that stop you attacking me you hypocritical foul mouthed clown.

What a shock you acting the arse as well. Perhaps pull your horns in. And you calling me that? Are you accidentally taking the rise? Only one foul mouthed clown here, and it is you. And what is forty-niner to do with anything? I was referring to your comment to Frank.

Back