• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

Just enjoying a pint of Forty Niner. Probably not up to the standard expected on here, but I like it.

You know you just make yourself look like an attention seeking idiot when you write this sort of rubbish don't you?

Johnny in a bad mood again, how unusual. I was just having a bit of fun after the comments by the beer snobs.

Just enjoying a pint of Forty Niner. Probably not up to the standard expected on here, but I like it.

Nothing wrong with Forty-Niner.

I'm going to duck out of this thread I think as it's looking like those of us who drink craft beer are fair game for pot shots and name calling yet can't say a run-of-the-mill average-at-best beer is bad without a 'snob' rebuke. One thing I'm not going to do is descend into an argument over fucking beer.

Johnny in a bad mood again, how unusual. I was just having a bit of fun after the comments by the beer snobs.

So because you post the same crap every time the rest of us should tolerate your passive aggression as 'fun'?

It isn't fun by the way, it makes you look an attention seeking idiot. No anger or bad mood but merely an observation.

Birthday Beerz from my bro:

86ddc001edaf2ad3d58d921dfe27c33b.jpg

Off out for Bathams later.

Nothing wrong with Forty-Niner.

I'm going to duck out of this thread I think as it's looking like those of us who drink craft beer are fair game for pot shots and name calling yet can't say a run-of-the-mill average-at-best beer is bad without a 'snob' rebuke. One thing I'm not going to do is descend into an argument over fucking beer.
Nothing wrong but not a lot right with it either.

I think you're right on the second paragraph. Beer chat can be had away from the forum, wouldn't want to be accused of looking down on anyone...

My favourite WUM. And a mod to boot, aren't we due nominations again soon?

Fucking behave.

I see the stench of beer snobbery pervading here, and then you all want to shout down those that don't agree.

I LOVE LAGER. Fucking ban me...

Fucking behave.

I see the stench of beer snobbery pervading here, and then you all want to shout down those that don't agree.

What the fuck's the matter with you? I haven't said a bad word to ANYBODY in this thread once yet continually get tarred with this 'snob' brush by default because of what I drink. At least my decision to fuck this thread off is now justified, I'm done.

Fuck me. This is getting both ridiculous and tedious. Molmix lite.

What the fuck's the matter with you? I haven't said a bad word to ANYBODY in this thread once yet continually get tarred with this 'snob' brush by default because of what I drink. At least my decision to fuck this thread off is now justified, I'm done.

What are you talking about?

As far as I can see, unless you love all the micro brewery amazingness you are getting shouted down. I also directed it at another poster, not you, so I am bemused at your reaction.

Fucking behave.

I certainly hope that's an Imperial Steam Lager....

What are you talking about?

As far as I can see, unless you love all the micro brewery amazingness you are getting shouted down. I also directed it at another poster, not you, so I am bemused at your reaction.

I do love micro breweries, they produce some class stuff. I never shout anybody down though. So technically it was aimed at me.

I hope I get a pass for my imported Czech premium lager on Friday.

Oh hang on, that's right, I don't care what anyone thinks about what I drink :icon_lol:

Pretty sure there's no need for the antipathy from all sides.

Yes you do. See Lycan's comment yesterday regarding the Lerwick IPA. We try and give an objective opinion of all types and styles of beer.

Back