• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

Sorry but Boddingtons is shite too...

:icon_lol:

I like it for it's creamyness, it's smoothyness, it's lack of gassyness, and the fact that you don't and can't really get pissed on it on a Sunday afternoon :)

Boddy's on cask was a decent brew. I did some work at their brewery before production was moved to Salmesbury.

What a shock you acting the arse as well. Perhaps pull your horns in. And you calling me that? Are you accidentally taking the rise? Only one foul mouthed clown here, and it is you. And what is forty-niner to do with anything? I was referring to your comment to Frank.

Aren't you just the greatest white knight of the Internet David could've hoped for. No accidental rise it was deliberate, you are a foul mouthed hypocrite with the wrong end of the stick, wading in to protect an attention seeking WUM. (I should add, only inexplicably on this thread).

David's comments were deliberately there to inflame others, no beer review or discussion just a passive aggressive dig at others who you call snobs and a pox on the forum. I think you need to take your own advice and leave the thread as you are bang out of order on a number of occasions.

Anyway I'm off to finish the Peroni I've got in the fridge.

Well I must have missed me swearing here then. Perhaps you could point to it.

$#@!ing behave.

I see the stench of beer snobbery pervading here, and then you all want to shout down those that don't agree.

I LOVE LAGER. $#@!ing ban me...

There you go Paddy.

Taste is $#@!ing individual.

You are making yourself sound like an arse.

I'm clearly as foul mouthed as you but I don't get your absolute rage and anger on this thread.

I am not raging.

Equally I don't get your aggressive unpleasant style of posting. I can't put you on ignore, but I recommend you do with me and then we don't have to interract again. I won't respond to you further.

I am not raging.

Equally I don't get your aggressive unpleasant style of posting. I can't put you on ignore, but I recommend you do with me and then we don't have to interract again. I won't respond to you further.

I won't be taking your recommendation as I like reading everybody's posts (bar 1) and its up to you what you do after all it's the Internet. And are you really calling my posts aggressively unpleasant, where's your self-awareness?

I think Leeds may be right, enjoy your clique, armour and sword.

Wild Beer Pogo at the moment. Not sure what to have next.

Seeing as they're headlining at Jersey Live tonight, I will have a Madness.

Seeing as they're headlining at Jersey Live tonight, I will have a Madness.
They are releasing another to their beer range tomorrow. Absolutely IPA which is being sold in Morrisons.

Wires crossed Kenny. I'm having a Wild Beer Madness!

ce53356b56e8b9fab30b38946ce44b57.jpg

Saw Madness and just assumed...

I have had one from their range - Lovestruck.

Fair comment mate. I shall look out for them. How do they blend with Hall's 😉

Better than Bathams. I'm still proud I kept up with you for 5 pints on that day.

Back