• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

To-0l - Gose To Hollywood.
Salty sour beer, brewed with oranges. Stunning, especially in this blistering Italian heat.
One that Lycan has eulogized about on many occasions, and I can see why.

To-0l - Gose To Hollywood.
Salty sour beer, brewed with oranges. Stunning, especially in this blistering Italian heat.
One that Lycan has eulogized about on many occasions, and I can see why.
So have I, but (like Lycan) I'm no expert.

Bought a couple of v6 and v7 on Beer Hawk with the telegraph discount code, working out at approximately £3 a pop which isn't bad.

Just managed to pick up five DIPA v6 from Eebria, couldn't get any v7.

Restorative Beverage for Invalids and Convalescents - Beautifully brutal double IPA, very similar to Born to Die. Hopped to the brim and viciously bitter that's big on citrus with a very sweet orangey instant hit that instantly blends into grapefruit before the huge bittter, dry bomb. Plenty of pine about it as well, love this beauty.

Noted Phil, another one I'll have to get hold of. I need to pick up something other than Brewdog again soon, I'm just taking the easy option lately.

Got an Elvis Juice and an Antipodean IPA from Harbour in the fridge. Having tried either before.

Jack Hammer. Never fails to deliver. I'm sure my kidneys aren't going to be thanking me in the morning.

Sorachi saison from M&S, says it's brewed by Adnams.

Quite a lot of that floral/perfumey flavour that I don't really get along with but not so overpowering as other things I've tried. Probably wouldn't go for it again though.

Born to Die. Only five days left on the date and you can tell as most of the super-bitter bite has gone, still an amazing brew though.

Treated Deutsch to a 1/3 of a Flemish red from Rodenbach last night. Don't think it went down too well. :icon_lol:

Back