• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

I like Proper Job

Decent out of a bottle, also.

:icon_biggrin::beerchug:

St Austell are okay actually - one of the few Cornish brewers I can tolerate!

It helps that I was necking pints of Tribute in The Lifeboat in St Ives during the last day of the 2010/11 season. No idea how many I got through but it wasn't affecting me due to the nerves!!

I'd recommend an Oakham Citra next, then perhaps something from Thornebridge - Chiron or Jaipur. Can be found in most Waitrose. You strike me as a Waitrose kinda chap, Frank.

Thornbridge Jaipur is one of my favourites. Absolutely delicious - but it's VERY potent.

I'd recommend an Oakham Citra next, then perhaps something from Thornebridge - Chiron or Jaipur. Can be found in most Waitrose. You strike me as a Waitrose kinda chap, Frank.

They're also in the Morrisons deal. I've not tried the Thornbridge and I need to.

You strike me as a Waitrose kinda chap, Frank.
article-1218149-065E0338000005DC-61_468x329.jpg

Sitting in garden enjoying a Breeding 5am Saint. Really nice and much lighter than its red colour would suggest.

Sitting in garden enjoying a Breeding 5am Saint. Really nice and much lighter than its red colour would suggest.
Breeding being Brewdog of course

Just tried a glass of "Proper Job", from St Austell brewery. Very nice indeed.

If you like that you'll be taking to craft beers like a duck to water. Keep meaning to try Big Job as well but haven't got round to it yet. Proper Job is a very decent pint though.

Even on Elvis Juice? I didn't see that one hitting supermarkets at all, let alone at that price.

Yup the Elvis juice is it too. Morrison's Willenhall anyways, been that way for the last 3 or 4 weeks.

Back