• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

Get yourself down to Scary Canary - they've often got it on! And even if they don't, they've got a load of those whoppingly expensive cans you like...

Got a few hours to kill in central London later. Need to find a beer garden and some some cold IPA

Get yourself down to Scary Canary - they've often got it on! And even if they don't, they've got a load of those whoppingly expensive cans you like...

I'm more into expensive bottles, but you know, whatevs... :tiphat:

I'm more into expensive bottles, but you know, whatevs... :tiphat:

They have those too. There are countless ways for you to give them a vast amount of money.

6bb538_4410c26a09b349dcb98de482fe1cf274.jpg_srz_980_654_85_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz

Schneider Weisse Marie's Rendezvous (Tap X). A 10% ABV Weizenbock. Wonderful. Oh well another deep sea diver 'wasted'.

I've gone for a bottled Spanish lager in the lovely evening sun. Very refreshing.

Started with a Premium San Miguel and moving on to an Estrella. Standard stuff but very refreshing.

Tesco selling Elvis Juice for £1.65!!! Bottled on date was last week as well, it is so grapefruity when it's fresh.

Back