• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

Cwtch is coming on at the Western. It is listed on their "in the cellar" board.

Get your chops around it Pad, it's a wonderful beer. One of my favourites.

morrisons do 4 for 6 quid or you can mix an match any of the other brewdog beers other things for the same price.

Even on Elvis Juice? I didn't see that one hitting supermarkets at all, let alone at that price.

A trip to Morrison's seems to be on the cards. I think they sell Hardknott too.

My morrisons had that brewdog offer the other day when I went in. They also had the Marshall Amplification craft beer available in the same offer I think.

My morrisons had that brewdog offer the other day when I went in. They also had the Marshall Amplification craft beer available in the same offer I think.

saywha.gif

First I've heard of that!

I haven't looked at it closely. So I don't know the brewer. Very elegant black bottle with the marshall logo on it. Think it is referred to as an Amber Ale if that helps, but no idea on ABV or tasting notes from the back of the bottle (other than they are there IIRC)

Just ordered a 16 pack of Black's of Kinsale Pale Ale for £24 through Beer 52. Never tried it but it's got to be alright for £1.50 a can.

Just ordered a 16 pack of Black's of Kinsale Pale Ale for £24 through Beer 52. Never tried it but it's got to be alright for £1.50 a can.

It's quite nice Booz. Great deal at £1.50.

A trip to Morrison's seems to be on the cards. I think they sell Hardknott too.

They do - I've just picked up the Azimuth and Space Hopper along with a Dead Pony and UBU. Pretty good for £6.

Weird Beard - Black Perle. 4.5% milk stout. Nice, light, quaffable stout.

Back