• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

Seriously. I doubt it.

Yeah, you definitely wouldn't like it. The original is worth a try though, very hoppy with a nice subtle spiciness from the rye. The barrel aged version strips out most of the hops.

Opted for a Punk next to cleanse the palate. Black Hammer next.

Having a couple of very enjoyable Punk IPA's tonight. Probably the best I've had it on keg and only £3.75 to boot. Happy days.

Have you drunk the fucker yet?

:icon_lol:

On it now and it's fucking ace. First thought was how the fuck did they manage to keep a black ale so hop forward? Really impressed with this. Probably beats Monk Hammer.

Yep, 3.75 is a bargain. Drinking Goose Island for £5.50 a pint in Brum. Nice though.

Another Brewdog session tonight for the England game. Punk, Black Hammer, Hardcore and Jack Hammers in the fridge.

Great Divide - Espresso Oak Aged Yeti Stout. An absolute beast. Glorious beer.

Tried Holdens "Glory Glory" and "Slack Tub" last night. Neither impressed me enough to return for a second pint.

Sacre Brew won 1st and 3rd best beers at Wolves Camra beer festival. Wendigo IPA came top and the Man On The Oss rye saison came third. The IPA is lovely. Made with loads of Mosaic making it juicy and piney. Very drinkable.
I wasn't that impressed with the Man On The Oss when I had it before. It seemed over carbed and fizzy in the bottle. Not had any of the latest batch though.
Hope she goes from strength to strength as she's making some great beers - sorely needed in Wolverhampton.

Magic Rock Salty Kiss. A superb Gose. A lot packed in there for 4.1%. Followed that up with the Rock's High Wire Grapefruit. Wonderful 5.5% fruity loveliness. To complete the triumvirate with a High Wire. Top stuff from an exceptional brewery.

All awesome beers sir. Were you at their tap room?

Still in Jersey until Saturday. Which reminds me, on Saturday Northern Monk are launching 822 at 8:22 pm.

Back