• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

Small Bar have Left Handed Giant Sour IPA on at the moment which I've heard very, very good things about.

2b9c34e81594e8b35f042e98db4e52af.jpg

Union Hop is fucking lush.

Headed here for a cheeky couple before meeting with work as they'll have no interest in coming here. Might not make it to Small Bar either but I'll definitely try!

You'll be able to get something decent in most places in Bristol now to be honest, unless you head to the fucking awful places on the Harbourside like BSB, Pitcher and Piano and Mackenzies.

Cloudwater DIPA v3 has gone on tap at Slaters today.

13417401_856464181130897_5672344855257474286_n.jpg

Fucking mates birthday this weekend and he wants to go out in Brum!!!?!? ARRGRGHHGHGHAHRG!!!

Moor - Dark Alliance 👌

Coffee Stout yes please. Great depth and huge roasted malt flavour

Had this from a can before but draft is next level

Cloudwater DIPA v3 has gone on tap at Slaters today.

13417401_856464181130897_5672344855257474286_n.jpg

Fucking mates birthday this weekend and he wants to go out in Brum!!!?!? ARRGRGHHGHGHAHRG!!!

Just glanced at this and read #1 as 11% Jizz. :icon_lol:

For fans of German Lager, M&S are selling Paulaner - Münchner Hell. A classic in it's style.

I had to revise my list of PA Jolemai as I had included a couple of IPAs.

I'm currently imbibing an Ace of Simcoe.

I had to revise my list of PA Jolemai as I had included a couple of IPAs.

Still made the list though ;) Basically I'm just wondering whether or not to put an order in with Honest Brew for some...

Bitter

Bathams
Moor - Revival
Salopian - Darwin's Origin

Top three beers, hmm I have not tried a lot of the ales that others on here have. I do tend to stick to tried and trusted beers, though I had some excellent brews at a beer festival recently.

Bitter

Hmmm, tricky to differentiate between a bitter and a golden ale. But....

Bathams
Moor RAW
Everard's Tiger

Yeah, I've not drank a lot of traditional bitter for ages so I was struggling to come up with one that I remember enjoying recently. Things like Pale Rider, Town Crier, HPA I'd class as golden ales.

Got to admit I was struggling too. Bathams has been very hit and miss for me (when it's on form it's unbeatable) and I've only had Moor Revival once. From a can...

Maybe Three Tuns XXX - struggling to think of many tbh!

Got to admit I was struggling too. Bathams has been very hit and miss for me (when it's on form it's unbeatable) and I've only had Moor Revival once. From a can...

Same with the Moor RAW :D Fucking beautiful it was though!

Back