• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

Just spunked £60 in the Wine Seller and managed to pick up two DIPAv2 and two DIPAv3. I'll list the other shit later or just take a photo.

Good man! Had my last DIPA 2 last night. Not the freshest anymore but still an awesome brew.

Kingmaker's a bit too much for my liking, the alcohol overpowers the body of the beer. Not a bad drop but doesn't measure up to DIPA or Born to Die.

Yeah, Kingmaker is a big boozy bastard. 10.5% though. You're going to struggle to hide that.
Buxton have just released another DIPA called Nth Cloud which is about 8.5% I think. Should be more of a fruity hoppy number.

I've just had the absolute displeasure of a bottle of Greene King IPA. I'd forgotten just how rancid it was. Trading standards need to investigate the legitimacy of the name IPA with this beer. Not hoppy, bitter or even pale. Pig swill.

a5b57f56e7a535d888680db0e8032e80.jpg

I've just had the absolute displeasure of a bottle of Greene King IPA. I'd forgotten just how rancid it was. Trading standards need to investigate the legitimacy of the name IPA with this beer. Not hoppy, bitter or even pale. Pig swill.

Yeah it's pure camel piss.

Session last night, don't remember drinking the last one.

Weird Beard Out of Office
Brewdog Elvis Juice
Buxton High Tor
Buxton Axe Edge
Cloudwater DIPAv2
Cloudwater DIPAv3
Vocation Pride & Joy

Aces. The Northern Monk is class mate. Up there with Axe Edge.

M&S Llandudno have got a brilliant range of beers in.

Picked up Tiny Rebel - Cwtch, One Inch Punch & Full Nelson. Also grabbed a few of their contracted brewed stuff; Double Hopped Citra by Oakham, West Coast IPA by Arbor and Salted Caramel Porter by Meantime. About £9 for all that lot. Pretty fucking awesome!

Had a glass of Palamino Pale Ale on keg in a bar at lunchtime. It's brewed about a mile away near Llandudno Junction. It's fucking superb. Proper piney citrusy American Pale. In Llandudno!?!? Vive la revolution :D :D

Drinking a cherry pale ale from Allanwater Brewhouse. So good, wish I could stay here and drink it all day but I've got to go to a pub that only serves Deuchars to watch the football.

Whilst I think Brewdog is the most overrated brewery/brand ever, it'd be a cool shirt sponsor and better than the Money Shop in every conceivable way!

Drinking a Guinness. Urgh. How can you make a stout so flavourless?

Back