• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

I thought Deets was a brewery to begin with.

I'd be well up for going to that as it's in my favourite city. I'll check the diary and buy a thesaurus.

Awesome! Be good to have a few beverages with you again squire.

I'd be up for that. Wolves away at Wigan or Preston beforehand would be ideal...

Don't let the football sully the event!

A good beer festival would be the perfect remedy for a 1-0 loss to Wigan Athletic.

Good point. Could start the day with a Cloudwater tasting at their brewery...

This lunchtime:

~ Otley 10 - Oxymoron - A 5.5% black IPA with a hoppy finish
~ The Beer Studio - Flaxon Flagon - 4.6%, biscuit coloured ale. Very smooth. Malty and fruity apparently.

... followed by a bottle of Mythos in the evening (which oddly, I really enjoy).

Apparently, that's the stuff they serve at the hotel I'm staying at in Rhodes in September. All inclusive innit.

It's hellenic beer (also known as Greek lager) Wiki entry. I like the flavour and it's quite crisp, so a chilled bottle should be welcome in Rhodes in September. There are better Greek beers available though...

It's hellenic beer (also known as Greek lager) Wiki entry. I like the flavour and it's quite crisp, so a chilled bottle should be welcome in Rhodes in September. There are better Greek beers available though...

Holidays in the sun = quantity over quality. I may be a beer snob in Britain but not when I'm abroad! Especially if it's all inclusive.

Was drinking these in Santorini which I'd recommend, but I don't know if they export them (I also prefer lighter drinks in summer)

Ska - Pinstripe Red Ale. Superb beer, never been disappointed with anything from these guys.

Had a wee taste of Brewdog's new prototype Red Ale. I'm sure its nice enough but after the Pinstripe I might as well have licked the floor.

Settled for a Monk Hammer. Lush.

Back