• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

I didn't like the Pinstripe at all. Too sweet and toffee like for me.

Really!? That surprises me. Thought it'd be right up your street. I thought it was really well balanced personally.

Really!? That surprises me. Thought it'd be right up your street. I thought it was really well balanced personally.

It perhaps wasn't the freshest can, but it just tasted sticky and heavy. No hop character to speak of at all.

Never tried any Ska brews, should give them a go sometime.

Never tried any Ska brews, should give them a go sometime.

I think Brewdog have Modus Hoperandi, True Blonde & Euphoria in stock. You should definitely try Rudie if you can find it as well.

Monk Hammer is ace. I've just tried a Northern Monk Refectory Red. A really nice cask red ale.

I think Brewdog have Modus Hoperandi, True Blonde & Euphoria in stock. You should definitely try Rudie if you can find it as well.

I was looking at a few of them on Honest Brew (I think) but plumped for mostly Weird Beard and Buxton last time. I'll pick some up in my next batch.

And yeah, Monk Hammer is fucking amazing.

Arbor - J Bomb II

Cracking session bitter.

Elvis Juice. Can't get enough of this shit.

Tonight's BeerBods is Arbor - Why Kick A Moo Cow

A New Zealand Pale Ale in a mahoosive pint bottle. Had their Boomtown Brown the other week, which is a super hoppy American Brown Ale. It was awesome, so have got high hopes for this which sounds right up my street. Might follow it up with a DIPA. Been that kind of week!

1e1ddecd-a3f5-48c0-b5f5-cd439698590e.jpg

I was looking at that in the Wine Seller a few weeks back but didn't get one, wish I had now.

It's a beauty mate. Tastes like Lilt!

Had a DIPA last night to compare it to the Drifter. Definitely prefer the Drifter (bearing in mind that the DIPA was an older bottle) an it comes in at only 6.8%. They're brewing v2 soon which is great news, probably only available through BeerMerchants.com though.

The only place you can get it is in that IPA box, which doesn't hold enough value for me.

Hogs Back Brewery Hopping Hog IPA. A 5.4% English IPA. Nothing to write home about. Quite disappointing.

I'll be in the Wellington in 2 hours and 3 minutes.

Back