• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

When did you get that as the Brighton Bier was last week's.

It came last week but I've only just managed to go and fetch it!

Just had three more Born to Die through, got a DIPAv3 left as well along with some quality Weird Beard brews. Roll on the weekend.

It came last week but I've only just managed to go and fetch it!

Ah, cool. Some cracking looking beers in this latest box. The Brighton Bier is lovely, btw just wait for a nice sunny afternoon and crack it out in the garden :D

Just had three more Born to Die through, got a DIPAv3 left as well along with some quality Weird Beard brews. Roll on the weekend.

Another easy going session lined-up then :icon_lol:

The Craft Beer Channel have done a colab with Gypsy Hill. DIPA using Vermont ale yeast so very similar to Cloudwater DIPA, Heady Topper, Hill Farmstead, etc. Hopefully they add it to their core range and make it more widely available because it sounds awesome.

AH yes, I remember the video where they were planning this - apparently it's going into an IPA mixed case on Beer Merchants.

AH yes, I remember the video where they were planning this - apparently it's going into an IPA mixed case on Beer Merchants.

Awesome. I got their last case it was really good value, some quality beers in there.

Hail to the Ale wins Wolverhampton pub of the year award again.

Only just worked out where it was the other day!

Lervig/Magic Rock Farmhouse IPA on the old BeerBods tonight.

East Bristol Brew tour this weekend. Moor, Dawkins, Left Handed Giant, Good Chemistry and Arbor.

Nice.

Got the weekend off, going to give the stash a fucking good hammering. That's another order going in Monday.

Just confirmed that I'm going to be brewing a beer with these guys in a month or so. http://bridgeofallan.co.uk/brewery/

Early stages yet but at the moment we're going for an 'American' wheat beer, hopped with Mosaic and Mandarina Bavaria. Very, very excited.

Sounds like my kind of beer, send us a bottle down!

Everything they brew goes into cask at their bar unfortunately. It's Scotland's smallest commercial brewery, they don't even bottle their own regular beers.

Nice one! How did you get that sorted?

Back