• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

StrathBraan - Head East on cask @ the Halfway House, Edinburgh. Decent enough.

Harviestoun - Haggis Hunter after. Much , much better. Harviestoun are superb brewers.

Cloudwater, Citra IPA - stunning.

Seems Northern Monk are bringing out another Opeth beer - a Communion Pale Ale (which I gather is just a play on their latest album title...?) Should be out at the end of the month.
Launched at 6:00pm today. It is awesome.

Chorlton - Citra Brett Pale. 4.5% pale ale brewed with Brettanomyces instead of brewers yeast and dry hopped with citra/waimea. Lush.

Slaters Haka. Heavy, thick, creamy and sweet. Tastes like a hangover 6/10

Or I could pick some up for you guys? The place is only a mile from where I live. Seriously though I have only tried it on tap so I don't know what it is like in tins.

18d9e8db8d52c6a8a3c08dc136db2e1e.jpg

It looks like Northern Monk are going to be brewing some Sours for the summer (their current Dave II is an excellent Gose). The first one should be ready in a couple of weeks time.

Lagunitas IPA in the Euston Tap again.

Lovely beer, but after four I'm feeling a bit wobbly.

Just picked up a Savour Saison from Waitrose for £1.79 - should go nicely with the fish curry I'm making later.

Just picked up a Savour Saison from Waitrose for £1.79 - should go nicely with the fish curry I'm making later.

If you like a funky authentic saison, this is bang on. Just enough citrus to balance it all out.

Flavourly got a stonking deal on at the moment. A taster box of 4 beers for £4 followed by 10 beers for £20 a month. Code TRIALB26

Also, Beer52 have got 20% off today only - HOLIDAY20 is the discount code.

7407b9e88b1029e81253917dc551f25a.jpg

BeerBods delivery - some absolute crackers in this batch

Back