• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

Unfortunately not, I think Phil had snaffled the last of them on Sunday...

Fallen - Grapevine @ the Guildford Arms. Very nice 5.4% new world pale ale.

Finally made a visit to the Purecraft Bar in Birmingham at Lunchtime. The Steak, duck egg and chips, with an Ubu chucked in for good measure was a delight at £12. I was quite boring and opted for the Mad Goose and Gold as alternative tipples but neither disappointed. Well worth a visit for anybody in Birmingham.

I've decided to finally try and lose some weight so have knocked the majority of my midweek drinking on the head.

Has been absolutely fine until I just had to walk passed Euston Tap with an hour to kill...sad times.

I've decided to finally try and lose some weight so have knocked the majority of my midweek drinking on the head.

Has been absolutely fine until I just had to walk passed Euston Tap with an hour to kill...sad times.

Ouch.... Although you did say 'majority'....

Especially for Lycan;

c359e5558e8811e8f0e4fa2b820bd501.jpg

Eebria are out of DIPAv3. Bollocks. I'll have to grab some more Born to Die instead.

Beermerchants.com have got some left I think.

Brighton Bier on BeerBods tonight. Lovely zesty citrus APA with a sweet toffee malt backbone. A real summertime refresher of a beer.

Got BeerBodsPlus after that - The Kernel, Table Beer - bottled 4 weeks ago.

Ten Fidy. Unbeatable.

So I've heard. Need to get myself a can.

The Kernel Table Beer - what a beauty. Only 3.2% but jam packed full of hop loveliness.

So I've heard. Need to get myself a can.

The Kernel Table Beer - what a beauty. Only 3.2% but jam packed full of hop loveliness.

I'll bring one down tomorrow if Bottledog have them in stock.

Back