• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

Just had my first bloody ell

Fuck me. Juicy banger

DIPA v3. Sex. Better than v2 for me.

Beavertown Spresso. Possibly the best beer ever. Stunning.

Had the Brewdog 5AM and Dead Pony Club. Preferred the DPC as I liked it's citrus flavours. The 5AM was OK as an amber ale but not close to Cwtch by Tiny Rebel which I thought was much tastier.

Has several Tiny Rebel Fubar's which is a very nice session pale ale, tasty but not overly hoppy. Then had my first fruit beer a Beartown bluebeary - blueberry beers are definitely not for me. You can taste the malt and blueberry's and it was kept very well but it just didn't work for me.

Only ever tried one blueberry beer before. It was a stout in the Dog & Doublet. Never again. Fucking rank.

Hanging today thus breaking my resolution to not be hungover in 2016. DIPA v3, Beavertown Spresso and an Innis & Gunn Canadian Cherrywood finished me off something rotten.

All 3 on my list, sounds like a good way to get a hangover.

Had the Brewdog 5AM and Dead Pony Club. Preferred the DPC as I liked it's citrus flavours. The 5AM was OK as an amber ale but not close to Cwtch by Tiny Rebel which I thought was much tastier.

I prefer the 5AM personally, think it's got some real bollocks to it. DPC is a great brew as well though. If you like the citrus notes try an Elvis Juice, massive grapefruit hit really works sublimely with the hops. An amazing brew.

Just opened my last bottle of DIPAv3, feel a bit sad to be fair! I really need to order some more as it's simply fucking stunning.

Get it whilst you can mate! Amazing beer.

I think The Wine Seller is getting another delivery of it next week.

Opened my last bottle of Born to Die, another perfect beer. This has grown on me on me the more I've drunk it, might have to get a few more of these in as well. Get some before it dries up, you won't regret it.

Same as from Eebria, I'll probably end up ordering it then as I'm at work all weekend (as usual) so probably won't have time to go over. I do need to get over there again soon though, need some fresh beers as I've been drinking Brewdog for nearly a month solid.

Might put in an Honest Brew order of Weird Beard brews, Axe Edge and Moor brews. Trying to work out whether I'll be able to get over the Wine Seller Saturday or not first.

Fucking hell, this Born to Die really does get better with every mouthful.

Grab some Moor Confidence if you're a fan of red ales. Best one I've had.

Was just looking at that. All over it now. :)

Back