• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

I find stout works well.

Born to Die is brutal. There's a massive, hot attack on the back of the throat as the insane amount of hops explode on your tongue. Bitter as fuck and super juicy with large, warm tropical notes, it gets better and better with every mouthful. Hats off to BD, this is a full-on DIPA bordering on being offensive. Amazing stuff.

Last edited:
This should make the game a bit more enjoyable!

The v3 was £3.29. Steal. Cheaper than the Hopfen Weisse.

b057ab13721e63526d3ad98f18c57d6f.jpg

That's a really good price. Think I paid £4 a bottle.

The Union Hop was unbelievably good. Possibly topples Nor Hop - seriously bloody tasty for just 4.1%. Perfect balance of hops and malt.

Cracked open a couple of cans of Beavertown Double Chin Double Neck Oil to get through the match.

Two bottles of Born to Die done and it was beastly. Not touching the DIPAv3 tonight after that I don't think, got to be up at 4:00 tomorrow. Probably better drinking it separately anyway.

The Union Hop was unbelievably good. Possibly topples Nor Hop - seriously bloody tasty for just 4.1%. Perfect balance of hops and malt.

Yowsers. Big claim. May have to pick one up.

Hog Island from Shepherd Neame. A very pleasant 4.8% American PA.

It's legendary mate. Probably the best Brum city centre real ale boozer.

My dad just sent me a text saying I've got to go and try the pub he's in, says I'd love it. I asked where he as and he said 'The Wellington'. :icon_lol:

Time to open a DIPAv3 I think.

DIPAv3, my word. This stuff is absolutely stunning, so clean the fruits just shine through the hops and the malty follow-up is a piney, resinous delight. Fucking top drawer stuff. Completely unfair to compare it to Born To Die as they're totally different animals. Will be ordering a shitload more of this through Eebria.

Still not had mine yet. Having a party tonight so will defo be slurping it down. Fnar.

Adnams Jack Brand Crystal IPA. Very decent for a supermarket bargain. All the hallmarks of a Rye IPA. Sweet toffee malt, dark fruit and citrus from the hops and a subtle spice from the rye. A touch dry on the backend and a bit muted, but very pleasant indeed.

Picked up a couple more v3's this morning given their price.

They also had bottles of Magic Rock Un-human Cannonball Triple IPA but they were £14.99!

They also had bottles of Magic Rock Un-human Cannonball Triple IPA but they were £14.99!

I was looking out for some of that but they can fuck it at that price.

Back