• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

Robinson's Dizzy Blonde - 4.4% 'zesty' ale. Not impressed really, mostly cereal, grain and butter. Slight bitter finish but nothing special at all, not one I'd go out my way to buy again.

I'm sure the Moor tap room would be worth the visit on its own.

Brizzle away next season is a must...TWF outing

I can't make any promises

Up to me to make sensible decisions then - and can't make any promises on that either (age brings a loss of memory, which sometimes helps though is is useful to remember past indiscretions!)

Arrive at Temple Meads and then visit the following:

The Barley Mow
Moor Brewery Tap
King Street Brewhouse
The Beer Emporium
Navy Volunteer
Small Bar
The Three Tuns
The Steam Crane
The Hare

Death.

I'm up for Brizzle next year (unless it's midweek). Just need to save up the pocket money to afford those £5 pints.

Ballast Point - Watermelon Dorado. Fuck yes. One of the best beers I've had in a long, long time. So refreshing for a 10%er.

I'm up for Brizzle next year (unless it's midweek). Just need to save up the pocket money to afford those £5 pints.
The majority of places haven't hit the £5 mark yet. I paid £2.85 for the DIPA v3 today which isn't bad considering the bottles are going for £4.50.

The Moor Raw and a Dark Star Hophead that followed were £3.70. Most keg specimens are toppling £4 though.

BTW on the 'TWF outing' point, I'm meeting Machin in town around 9ish the night before the Rotherham game. If anyone fancies a few ales give one of us a shout and we'll sort something out.

BTW on the 'TWF outing' point, I'm meeting Machin in town around 9ish the night before the Rotherham game. If anyone fancies a few ales give one of us a shout and we'll sort something out.
Looks like a plan. Are you staying Saturday night too?

Im off for a night out in Brum with my cousin Saturday but Ill definitely stay for a beer or 3 after the game.

Saltaire Amarillo Gold. 4.4% Golden Ale. Decent enough stuff. £2.95 for a pint too!

Followed up with a Saltaire Blackberry Cascade PA. Unusual one for me and not too bad although way too hipster for me.

Just popped down Sainsbury's and bought them out of Punk, 5am Saint and Dead Pony Club. £1.70 a bottle so can't complain.

Back