• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

She tries, but heart isn't in it. She likes an ale, but she's yet to board the craft beer ship....

My wife doesn't mind the fruit beers and the craft beers with plenty of tropical flavours, but she's not overly struck on beer as a whole. She particularly like the Belgium beers that can knock somebody straight out for some reason.

Still, if you put a bottle of red or a beer in front of her the red wins every time. Seems you've got lucky with Mrs M.

She summed it up well earlier by saying that she likes whatever beer she's just had but never remembers any particular beer as being better than the others. Probably because I always suggest awesome beers :D

Swannay Fastnet. An excellent American PA at 4% making it a decent session ale.

I'm a big fan of Swannay. Top brewery.

Beer52 are doing 4 beers for £4 - not sure if you have to pay delivery on top of that though.

Small Bar are hosting a DIPA v3 launch tomorrow.

Be rude not to...

Did you have either of the first two, Nando?

I haven't, no. Looking forward to it!

Tonight's selection:

4d510883b8a8a8064b78af19c2fd2045.jpg

Ooh, let us know what you think of the Rapture. Love me a Red IPA :D

Just won a howler from Honest Brew on Twitter :D

Hoppy-Holwer-v3-1-540x720.jpg

Free beer is free beer my friend :D

Just managed to bag a bottle of DIPA to pick up next week.

Only 1 per customer though 😑

Just managed to bag a bottle of DIPA to pick up next week.

Only 1 per customer though ��

Hoping for The Wine Seller gets some in. He came through on the DIPA v2 but he's being a bit quiet about this one. If not, a lunch time jaunt to Cotteridge Wines on Monday might be in order.

Hoping for The Wine Seller gets some in. He came through on the DIPA v2 but he's being a bit quiet about this one. If not, a lunch time jaunt to Cotteridge Wines on Monday might be in order.
The bloke at mine said he didn't get as many as expected so they might be thin on the ground this time around. I've got another place I'm going to try on Sunday too.

Eebria have them in and there isn't a limit on how many you can order.

Back