• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

A last pint at Sydney International Airport. Lazy Yak. Hits the spot.

Another awesome blog post from Cloudwater - http://cloudwaterbrew.co/blog/spring-summer-2016

They're changing their approach this year and instead of having 4 seasonal ranges, they're having two: Spring/Summer and Autumn/Winter.

Some very tasty looking beers in that post :beerchug:

I like my craft lagers normally so Brooklyn punk lawless etc

I didn't go tonight as it didn't open til seven and j had a cat to sort (rock n roll) so going at 501 tomorrow!!

The Williams craft lager is brewed just down the road from me. It's okay, nothing to write home about though.

Bergamot Hopfen Weisse. Now that's a fucking must.

+1

Really want to try those lagers side by side and try to pick out the differences. I love stuff like that.

I can't bring myself to do lager any more, the majority of it just tastes like piss. I know Cloudwater lagers (or any craft brewery lagers for that matter) are going to be a cut above, but even the word lager puts me off these days!

I tend to be the same boozy although I do find that I now really enjoy a good pilsner now.

Naaah, I love a good lager. Picked up a few West - St Mungo and some Brooklyn lager earlier for a night out tonight.

Only lagers I like are either hopped up ones - Camden, IHL; Williams Brothers, Ceasar Augustus; Brewdog, Session IPL or something malt-forward like a Vienna Lager or Altbier. Only normal lager I will drink is Boston Lager, but there is hardly ever a situation where that would be what I go with.

Only lagers I like are either hopped up ones - Camden, IHL; Williams Brothers, Ceasar Augustus; Brewdog, Session IPL or something malt-forward like a Vienna Lager or Altbier. Only normal lager I will drink is Boston Lager, but there is hardly ever a situation where that would be what I go with.

You'll be pleased to know that Brooklyn is a Vienna Lager as well so you're safe from 'normal' lagers. :D

Cloudwater's Dark Lager from their winter range was absolutely spectacular if you like malt-forward lagers.

b5ad5b6b6626a4214b2f68b6bda12620.jpg

Nice. What did you have?

You'll be pleased to know that Brooklyn is a Vienna Lager as well so you're safe from 'normal' lagers. :D

Cloudwater's Dark Lager from their winter range was absolutely spectacular if you like malt-forward lagers.

Don't think I've had the Brooklyn lager before. Might grab one next time I see one.

Annoyingly The Wine Seller never stocked the Couldwater winter range, although I probably wouldn't have seemed out the lagers from the range.

Don't think I've had the Brooklyn lager before. Might grab one next time I see one.

Annoyingly The Wine Seller never stocked the Couldwater winter range, although I probably wouldn't have seemed out the lagers from the range.

Oops. Thought you'd put Brooklyn, not Boston.

Back