• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

276497facebcfe823b411fd6197c3c92.jpg

A pint of Scorcher by The Sundance Brewing Company. Bloody gorgeous.

Just ordered a 9 gallon keg of Enville, alongside 8 pints of Old Porter and Blizzard for our annual gaming weekend. Works out at £2 a pint :D
gallery_62972_10568_101929.jpg

Tapped and stilled on Wednesday, should be ready by this afternoon :D

That's fucking AWESOME!

Nice. Where did you get it from in the end?

Picked up from the brewery? Excellent. Have you been there? It's a lovely place.

A Hetton Pale Ale to start the weekend. My beer knowledge allows me to say - Not a bad pint at all. #machiniamnot

Brewdog - Jet Black Heart. 4.7% Milk Stout on nitro. Like a Guiness but without the arse flavour. Smooth as fuck, bit of cocao and loads of coffee. Really rate this.

A Hetton Pale Ale to start the weekend. My beer knowledge allows me to say - Not a bad pint at all. #machiniamnot

Disappointing, at least make some Machin-esque shit up...'tasted like someone ejaculating honey & almonds down my throat, wiping my face in a grassy meadow and then smacking me round the head with a bag of rich tea biscuits...'

Disappointing, at least make some Machin-esque shit up...'tasted like someone ejaculating honey & almonds down my throat, wiping my face in a grassy meadow and then smacking me round the head with a bag of rich tea biscuits...'

:icon_lol:

Tilt in Brum will be serving DIPAv2 on Sunday from midday....

Westbrook - One Claw. 5.5% Rye Pale Ale.

Yes.

Not many Vocation left after last night.

Allendale - Black Grouse @ the Red Lion in Doune. 4% Oaked Porter. Top notch. Big fan of this brewery.

Back