• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

Came home to 16 cans of Vocation, Them & Us. Happy fucking days!

My Them & Us arrived today. Bloody beautiful. Vocation are beery Gods.

I've got a can of Heretic - Evil Twin (which might be my favourite Red IPA ever) to compare it to afterwards.

Still yet to try Evil Twin. I'm limited to what The Wine Seller have offer really. Can't get away with any more online orders for a while...

Still yet to try Evil Twin. I'm limited to what The Wine Seller have offer really. Can't get away with any more online orders for a while...
Next time I'm in the area of one of my beer shops I'll pick you up a can

16 cans of Them & Us landed here today as well. Fucking bundip.

Oh shit yeah!

Current status – labelling #DIPAv2. Shipping today, tomorrow, and Monday.
Ca7ens3W4AAnm2V.jpg

Sex wee....

Like I said before, if Cloudwater bottled piss I'd drink it.

Williams Bros - Fraoch. 5% Heather Ale. I'm not sure why I haven't tried this before now. It's lovely. Clean, crisp and floral.

That Cloudwater DIPA will be rare as rocking horse shit btw.

Soon as anyone spots some in the wild post a link. Can't miss that shit.

The Wine Seller has said he'll be getting some a couple of weeks back. Will be pestering him until I have a bottle in my hand!

Get two, or let me know when they're in!

Will do. I've asked how many I can reserve, just waiting to hear back. There's one chap at work I'll be reserving one for. Anymore and I'll let you guys have first dibs.

Called in to B&M store in Darlington before work and picked up 4 Innis & Gunn brews...
3 in the small bottles were their "Lager Beer", "White Oak Wheat Beer" and "Rum finish" plus a pint bottle, American Oak Pale Ale. On holiday for 9 days now so looking forward to trying them out...I've tucked into the Lager Beer now

Back